Muslim Men and White Christian Women

Muslim Men with White Christian Women

• Hell Yes

• Hell No

Results are only viewable after voting.
My wife is hindu and has always spoken highly of muslim men, due to her past relationships with them.
She says she has deep respect for their religious teachings and culture, which is similar to ours. She seems them as highly motivated powerful men who will go above and beyond for what they want. She often likes to remind me to compare my meekness against her exes daring nature.

View attachment 7058956
You're wife is gorgeous.

Are there any Muslim Men into white Christian women?
Does the religious aspect adds to the thrill and excitement during sex?
The idea of a white Christian wife becoming a slave to a Black Muslim Man could be interesting. Not only is there the interracial, extramarital taboo, but a whole new taboo of religious beliefs. I will definitely be thinking about this perspective.

It’s very attractive for white women in germany
So true. I mean we have a weakness for men feeling the underdog in our societies. I went to BLM marches in the States. After meeting some Palestinian guys, my girlfriend and I have learnt about their plight and now we go to pro-Palestinian marches in NL and France. I think white women can make a difference, help those men with their frustration and de-escalate violence. Black Muslim and Muslim men in general have a bad press. But once you meet them you discover they are great in bed - and in size:wub:, and they have absolutely no interest in converting you or whatever nonsense people talk about. We love meeting these guys and their friends.

I had wrapped the towel around my waist and walked unsteadily along the beach back to my hotel. My brain was still in a state of emergency and I couldn't think straight. What had just happened? How could it be that I had taken a stranger's strong-smelling cock in my mouth and blown him, who kept calling me a whore, cum in my mouth and I had swallowed his sperm? I had almost reached my room when I crossed paths with a hotel employee. He looked at me with raised eyebrows and asked: Are you all right, madam? I replied yes, everything was fine and hurried past him.

When I arrived in my room, I went into the bathroom and when I saw myself in the mirror, I realized why the employee had looked at me like that. There was a whitish substance on my chin, neck and chest, a mixture of my saliva and sperm. I took off my bikini and got into the shower. After I had showered and dried off extensively, I let myself fall onto the bed. I lay naked on the bed and my thoughts revolved around what had happened before.

*******, my right hand went to my crotch. I massaged my clitoris with my middle finger. My arousal grew and grew and I had an orgasm like rarely before when I pleasured myself.

I then fell asleep and when I woke up it had already started to get dark. I quickly put on a dress without a bra and panties, washed my teeth and put on my make-up. Then I went over to the restaurant and sat down at a free table. I was studying the menu when the waiter said to me: 'Good evening madam, what can I get you to *******? I looked up and recognized the man I had crossed paths with when I came back. My head immediately became hot. Uh, a Chardonnay please, I stammered. I'll be right back, he said and left.

My face must have turned fiery red, I was incredibly embarrassed when I thought about how I had looked when we crossed paths. When the waiter came back and brought me the Chardonnay, I ordered a tajine with beef. As I was in the middle of my meal, the waiter came to my table and served me more wine. You've already met Hadir, the waiter asked. Who? I asked back. The waiter leaned slightly towards me and said in a hushed voice: 'That's the name of the man you sucked his cock on the beach today, madam. Again the heat shot into my head. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me, madame, said the waiter and went to the next table.

After the meal, I hurried to my room. I was just too embarrassed to know that the waiter had watched me sucking Hadir's cock. I wondered if there had been any other observers. Once in the room, I filled large glass of Baileys that I had bought in duty-free and emptied the glass in one go. I took off my dress, went into the bathroom, removed my make-up, brushed my teeth and then lay naked on the bed.

I turned off the light but of course I couldn't think about sleeping. I had the image of Hadir's erect cock before my eyes. The chocolate-colored shaft with the thick veins, the milky coffee-colored glans with the centered piss hole from which he had injected this huge amount of cum into my mouth. I had spread my legs, my right hand massaged my labia, I put 3 fingers in my pussy, pulled them out, brought my hand to my mouth and licked the fingers. My hand went back to my pussy and rubbed my clitoris until I came hard.

I was up early the next morning. I called the reception and asked if it would be possible to have breakfast now. Of course madam, please give us 10 minutes. I thanked her and hung up. After a good breakfast, I decided to go to the pool.

I had laid down on one of those wide and very comfortable deckchairs and was reading my book. I was the only guest there. It was around 11 when suddenly a voice asked: Good morning ma'am, would you like a *******? It was the waiter from last night. I looked up and said: "I'd like a pina colada if that's possible. But of course ma'am, coming right up. He hurried off and I looked after him when Hadir came to mind again.

Today at 8 o'clock in the evening I was supposed to be back at the place where I had blow him. The waiter came back with my Pina Colada. He put the glass on the little table next to my deckchair. I thanked him and he said: "At your service, ma'am. Can I do anything else for you? Uh, yes. This Hadir, what do you know about him? Well, I don't know him personally, ma'am. I can only tell you what is said about him. Yes, please, I replied. Well, he lives right over there in a house with his two sons. He moved here about five years ago. People say he was a big shot in the Moroccan secret service. His wife and ******* were killed in an assassination attempt. That's when he resigned from the service. Is that enough for you Madam? Yes, thank you, I replied. The waiter made a little bow and left. I sipped from my glass and looked out over the lagoon.

It was 7:30 in the evening and I was pacing nervously around my room. I had just showered and shaved my legs and pussy. I had been wrestling with myself all day. Should I or shouldn't I? But my ever-growing horniness had won out. I wanted to do it. But what should I wear? Since Hadir had called me a whore several times, I thought to myself, well then I'll dress like one. I had a short black mini skirt with me that I put on without panties and a white, slightly transparent blouse. I didn't wear a bra. I went into the bathroom and put on my make-up. The lipstick I put on was bright red and I chose a light blue shade for my eyelids. I had put my hair up. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I thought, yes, that's what a whore looks like.

I wouldn't wear my red pumps, which matched the color of my lipstick, until I got there. I left the room and hurried towards the beach, hoping that I wouldn't bump into anyone on the way. It was already dark now but the path was well lit except for the few meters to the meeting point. I recognized the spot but there was no one to be seen. I put on my pumps and when I looked up, there he was.

He had a flashlight with him and he motioned for me to come to him. My heart raced as I walked towards him. I was now standing in front of him. He pulled up my miniskirt and reached between my legs. My pussy was already dripping wet again. Good, he said, you're ready. Follow me. I pulled my miniskirt down again and followed him along a path until we arrived in front of a house. He opened the door and gestured for me to come in. The smell of hashish hit me. I entered and saw two men sitting on a sofa smoking a shisha. These are my sons, said Hadir, slapped me on the butt and said: Have fun. Then he went out the front door and closed it.
Ja besorgs ihnen. Und deine Dau auch

My wife is hindu and has always spoken highly of muslim men, due to her past relationships with them.
She says she has deep respect for their religious teachings and culture, which is similar to ours. She seems them as highly motivated powerful men who will go above and beyond for what they want. She often likes to remind me to compare my meekness against her exes daring nature.

View attachment 7058956
Gorgeous woman 😍 Actually, quite similar to my own wife 😊

True Muslim men would abstain from sex until marriage. Some of them are virgins even up until late 20s, and some even beyond that. Bringing religious ******* to this belongs to the Extreme kinks section, not general discussion. Also, being an Arab does not equal being a Muslim. If you think that, you are being racist. Lebanon has a big Christian population, Egypt has sizeable Christian Orthodox population, etc.
You have no idea how much are the scent and taste of white pussy stronger than Islam. You would be surprised. Its just the naked truth.

Same here in the Netherlands. In the city's its pretty common. I have had a collegue, she is polish and catholique and her BF is muslim.
She is pretty open about it. She loves the roughness

You have no idea how much are the scent and taste of white pussy stronger than Islam. You would be surprised. Its just the naked truth.
Lmao no real Muslim would say ******* like that. You know jackshit about Islam if you think they think anything is stronger than Islam. Keep your delusional fantasies about faiths to yourself lil bro. Just cause Christianity and other religions are pretty much secular these days in most Christian countries, doesn't mean that Muslims are. They do believe that their religion is the ultimate truth when in fact it stems from two Abrahamic religions before it. People have killed and conquered for their respective faiths for centuries, the three Abrahamic religions being main culprits (Judaism, Christianity, Islam)

Back