Muslim Men and White Christian Women

Muslim Men with White Christian Women

• Hell Yes

• Hell No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Im Alyson sub bi wife size 14 blonde seeking to be black owned controlled used abused humiliated degraded long term here in uk. Muslim men welcome. Meet at yours over weekends initially. Bulls need not respond, experienced doms only
Dm me white slut

What I see here is a pile of fetish thoughts and no reality. If a Muslim girl dates a Christian man she can be libeled to be stoned and killed by the family. Muslim women must be covered to shield them from other men’s eyes but Muslim men are the number one womanizers ever. It’s total inequality and devaluation of the female. I’m my work it is also very problematic to do business with a Muslim man because of this mentality towards women.
It's just that Muslim men really want love and it's always not enough for them))) that's why they are so annoying)))))))

This thread is some made up B$, definitely not real. People don't look or fu(k differently just because of their religious belief.
With Black men (and/or Women, white Women, etc.) it's a different story because they share common physical traits that some people may especially be attracted to.
i know a guy who has a rather strong attraction toward Redheads. For sure it has no influence on his physical/sexual attraction whether a Woman of his interest is Christian, Buddhist, Jewish or whatever. 🤷‍♂️ Let's keep it real.

This thread is some made up B$, definitely not real. People don't look or fu(k differently just because of their religious belief.
With Black men (and/or Women, white Women, etc.) it's a different story because they share common physical traits that some people may especially be attracted to.
i know a guy who has a rather strong attraction toward Redheads. For sure it has no influence on his physical/sexual attraction whether a Woman of his interest is Christian, Buddhist, Jewish or whatever. 🤷‍♂️ Let's keep it real.
You're right. Strangely enough, I read it thinking of black or brown guys who happen to be muslims and because of the restrictions set by their religion act out of wedlock in a different way to liberal men.

What a crock of crap. Women are commodities in the Muslim world not partners. Stop with this garbage. I have extensive dealing with Arabic men and it’s a constant issue.
Fair enough. I and many others might share your point of view. But have you any experience with a Muslim/ Arabic bull? General negative attitudes towards women can be find everywhere in the world. But that doesn't need to mean Arabic people in the lifestyle, does it?

Fair enough. I and many others might share your point of view. But have you any experience with a Muslim/ Arabic bull? General negative attitudes towards women can be find everywhere in the world. But that doesn't need to mean Arabic people in the lifestyle, does it?
In a world where women are fighting for equal rights it is not more apparent and suppressed than in the Arabic culture.

In a world where women are fighting for equal rights it is not more apparent and suppressed than in the Arabic culture.
There is no one "Arabic culture". Plus, women are fighting for equal rights in parts of the arab world too, sometimes successfully so. Most of the inequalities in the so-called "arabic world" are not based on Islam but in regional culture and folk traditions, many of those date back to pre-Islamic times. Just sayin'

And all the bnwo and mnwo is still senseless?

Unless you stand up against male culture in South America or the caste system in India where girls could be raped and murdered in public until not long ago, you are at peril of just engaging in the same sort of discriminatory behaviour you seem to condemn. Just saying...

My wife is hindu and has always spoken highly of muslim men, due to her past relationships with them.
She says she has deep respect for their religious teachings and culture, which is similar to ours. She seems them as highly motivated powerful men who will go above and beyond for what they want. She often likes to remind me to compare my meekness against her exes daring nature.

EqL_o9kVQAAUTtZ - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
It was mid-September and the fall vacations had begun. My two daughters had flown to the States with their ******* and I was packing my bags for my vacation in Morocco. 2014 had been a stressful year for me. First the divorce and the associated countless appointments with lawyers, the court hearing where my lawyer luckily got the maximum for me. Then moving out of the house I had lived in for almost 15 years and moving into my new condominium. As my ex-husband also has his office in the house we lived in (he is a self-employed financial advisor, although I never understood exactly what he does, only that he apparently earns a lot of money), we agreed that he should keep the house and that I should move out with my daughters. I didn't want to live in the house any more anyway. My thoughts only revolved around where he could have fucked his secretary in our house.

For my well-deserved vacation in Morocco, I had chosen a small but exclusive hotel, La Sultana in Oualidia. I had booked the Caban suite there, a kind of tree house. My anticipation was great when I landed in Casablanca. The 2-hour drive to the hotel in a Bentley made me feel like a queen. The reception at the hotel was just as sublime. Every wish was read from my eyes. And the facilities are truly sensational. After checking into my room, I treated myself to a large portion of oysters on the terrace with a bottle of Chardonnay. Then I went to bed early.

I woke up to a knock on the door. It was room service bringing me breakfast. After having breakfast and a shower, I decided to go to the beach. I put on my bikini and went out the door. The hotel is located on a lagoon, so it is separated from the sea. I walked along the beach and found a spot I liked. I spread out my beach towel and started doing my yoga exercises. When I had finished, I folded up the beach towel and wanted to go back to the hotel. And then I noticed the man. He was sitting about 20 meters away from me on a stone under a tree. He was wearing a white djellaba. His face was dark and gaunt, with a hooked nose, piercing black eyes and he had a mottled gray beard. I estimated that he was over 60.

He grinned at me. I had no idea how long he had been sitting there watching me do yoga. And then I saw that he had pulled his djellaba up over his knees. My eyes fell on his genitals and I was like hypnotized. I had never seen such a big cock and testicles before. He made a gesture with his hand and motioned for me to come to him.

I approached him as if in a trance. When I got to him, he said in French “You are a fine white whore. Kneel down and suck my cock” My brain must have completely shut down because I got down on my knees, took his huge cock in my hand and brought it to my mouth. He smelled quite strongly of piss but I slid my mouth over his glans and licked it. I could feel how this excited him and his erection increased. Soon I was struggling just to get his glans in my mouth. “Do you like that whore”, he asked and put his hand on the back of my head. He pushed me deeper and I started to gag. He let go and I had his cock out of my mouth for a brief moment. I struggled for breath but shortly afterwards he pushed his cock back into my mouth.

I don't know how long it went on like this. My saliva ran down the corners of my mouth and every now and then my eyes went black. He started to moan and I knew he was about to come. He gripped my head with both hands while he ejaculated in my mouth. I swallowed his cum as best I could. He pulled his cock out of my mouth, patted my cheek and said: "You've done well whore, now get up”. I stood up with shaky legs. He looked down at my bikini bottoms and said, “Well, look at that”. I looked down and saw a dark wet spot. He pulled my panties down with his left hand and grabbed my crotch with his right hand. When he pulled his hand back again, his palm was full of my slime. “You must have really enjoyed sucking me whore. I want you back here tomorrow night at 8. And now go.”
if u r coming to morocco again , let me know if u r interested to meet up and have fun

Back