Muslim Men and White Christian Women

Muslim Men with White Christian Women

• Hell Yes

• Hell No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think I qualify to make few comments about this issue.

I live in Germany and especially after 2016, Germany decided to take almost up to 2 million refugees and almost all of them are Muslim from North Africa and Middle East.

They're different than western/christian men in general. They're more hungry for women due to their conservative culture and they're more macho/alpha than Christian men. Therefore, I see a lot of white European girls dating with Muslim men nowadays!

I live in Germany and especially after 2016, Germany decided to take almost up to 2 million refugees and almost all of them are Muslim from North Africa and Middle East.

They're different than western/christian men in general. They're more hungry for women due to their conservative culture and they're more macho/alpha than Christian men. Therefore, I see a lot of white European girls dating with Muslim men nowadays!
Thanks for your testimony. I already knew it because I discussed with several German girls on xhamster who were craving for Arab men. It seems so natural for girls to be attracted by dominants males.

Was in Germany on business in September agree 100%

you're right, even my first girl has been fascinated by one of these men

I always have found that if you really like someone or are friends with them and want to keep it that way never discuss religion, family, or politics. None of the three tend to lead towards civilized conversation.

Back