Muslim Men and White Christian Women

Muslim Men with White Christian Women

• Hell Yes

• Hell No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thank you very much for reminding us of the true nature of the woman : to submit to the group of males she instantly perceives as the strongest.
I wish i could travel 100 years to the future,to see Europe become a black continent and that is something that is inevitable,because the white females like me that found the Truth,are spreading among the rest of white females that the Master Race has to rule the world and we white females must obbey and serve the Masters

Every love without jealousy is a false love.
The cuckold does not love his wife because he is not jealous of strangers
get out of here with that stuff. don't try to understand western sexual norms that are on the fringe. because we for sure don't understand yours

take it easy. why you feels jealous of strangers. you should get out of here . the same as you told me
where do you see any jealousy ? im saying your culture has some crazy ass custiomes , to us, like men holding hands. getting butt fucked. etc. sooo don't judge and I won't judge either. and I have been to your country. aint nothing to be jealous about

where do you see any jealousy ? im saying your culture has some crazy ass custiomes , to us, like men holding hands. getting butt fucked. etc. sooo don't judge and I won't judge either. and I have been to your country. aint nothing to be jealous about
when you told " get out of here with that stuff ". that is bad words . on the other hand .what do you like for your sister ,mom ,wife and ******* etc. 1- care for thim like you care for your gold 2- care for them like false things
you should accept the truth. jealous better than cuckold

when you told " get out of here with that stuff ". that is bad words . on the other hand .what do you like for your sister ,mom ,wife and ******* etc. 1- care for thim like you care for your gold 2- care for them like false things
you should accept the truth. jealous better than cuckold
Look Mohammed. I’m not cutting off my sisters clitty. Draping her up so only I can see her beauty in the meantime fucking men boys and women. And saying is ok because you want to believe is in the Koran that your the head of everything. I’m he farthest thing from a cuck you’ll ever cha with Go talk your brother out of bombing a school instead of spewing your archaic rhetoric. And you know what your women do before marriage they suck and take cocks up the ass so they feel your little dickie.

Look Mohammed. I’m not cutting off my sisters clitty. Draping her up so only I can see her beauty in the meantime fucking men boys and women. And saying is ok because you want to believe is in the Koran that your the head of everything. I’m he farthest thing from a cuck you’ll ever cha with Go talk your brother out of bombing a school instead of spewing your archaic rhetoric. And you know what your women do before marriage they suck and take cocks up the ass so they feel your little dickie.

Look Non Mohammed. If you have a beautiful car like Bugatti La Voiture Noire . Will you make it a free for people to take a ride enjoying it.1280px-Bugatti_La_Voiture_Noire,_GIMS_2019,_Le_Grand-Saconnex_(GIMS0948).jpg

Look Non Mohammed. If you have a beautiful car like Bugatti La Voiture Noire . Will you make it a free for people to take a ride enjoying it.View attachment 5675049

Yeah but a woman had free wil and is a human being. Not a damn car you garage and keep trapped, scared and restricted in every way by some bullshit medieval collection of lies

And most of them are beat down ugly old Volkswagen vans. Ain’t no one trying to drive that hoop tie.

Cuckold will not care. Whatever the brand of his car. always he find reasons to let others into his wife . you will never find a real jealous man became a cuckold . so you can ask the ladies here or any where. who asked her to cheat after her marriage. almost of cuckolds asked their wifes to cheat. If woman selected marriage that mean she like marriage style more than cuckold style.

I wish i could travel 100 years to the future,to see Europe become a black continent and that is something that is inevitable,because the white females like me that found the Truth,are spreading among the rest of white females that the Master Race has to rule the world and we white females must obbey and serve the Masters
Truth

Back