Muslim Men and White Christian Women

Muslim Men with White Christian Women

• Hell Yes

• Hell No

Results are only viewable after voting.
1672540855522.jpeg

Historically, the bedroom was one of the ways Islam spread throughout the early Christian world. If I understand correctly, Islam does allow Muslim men to ravish those Christian women taken via conquest. Even if these women are already married. It's not a sin and is considered permissible. Quote:

Sunan Abu Dawud 2150—The Apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: “And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.” That is to say, they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period.

In modern times, I think men from the Muslim world are much more masculine and traditional than a lot of the white males in Europe. As other commentators have mentioned, this naturally invokes a pretty strong sexual attraction in a lot of white Christian women.

In my own "personal interpretation of Islam", I think Muslim men should be free to pursue a kind of consensual sexual conquest in Europe, if they so wish. In other words, if she's a white Christian woman (single or married, doesn't matter) and she's consenting to sex, then per Allah "your right hand possess" her and therefore you, as a good Muslim, should be ruthlessly cramming your fat cock inside her white cunt.

Even (or especially?) in the presence of her husband. :)

View attachment 5733217

Historically, the bedroom was one of the ways Islam spread throughout the early Christian world. If I understand correctly, Islam does allow Muslim men to ravish those Christian women taken via conquest. Even if these women are already married. It's not a sin and is considered permissible. Quote:

Sunan Abu Dawud 2150—The Apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: “And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.” That is to say, they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period.

In modern times, I think men from the Muslim world are much more masculine and traditional than a lot of the white males in Europe. As other commentators have mentioned, this naturally invokes a pretty strong sexual attraction in a lot of white Christian women.

In my own "personal interpretation of Islam", I think Muslim men should be free to pursue a kind of consensual sexual conquest in Europe, if they so wish. In other words, if she's a white Christian woman (single or married, doesn't matter) and she's consenting to sex, then per Allah "your right hand possess" her and therefore you, as a good Muslim, should be ruthlessly cramming your fat cock inside her white cunt.

Even (or especially?) in the presence of her husband. :)
You have well summed up the general idea of the Islamic religion, which consists in exonerating any form of predation with regard to others. This was already the case during the wars between enemy Arab tribes and it was not just about women, . First the m.urder of the men of the tribes attacked by surprise, in the middle of the night during their s.leep. Then the lo.oting. And after, the distribution of the wives and d.aughters of the massacred men between the leader and his henchmen.

I would say that it is a very hot situation, of course it must be with her consent, and for sure help her discover her deepest desires
I personally knew one English atheist girl who were consensually fucked in empty church by Muslim guy. She told me he had given her strongest orgasms in her life. It was her idea (that was born in conversation with me) and it made him crazy when she asked for it.

It's just stupid, there are a lot of white muslims.
Religion its not interracial sex.
That's correct, there are a lot of white blonde blue-eyed Muslims (even among the Arabs, even in North Africa). But this fetish implying to those Muslims who are obviously considered as an alliens. Because Muslim invaders in VIII century were the first allien ******* met by Western Civilization. And despite the fact that subsequent Muslim state in Iberian peninsula was more European than modern Bulgaria, this image of "warmongering Arab thug who come to take your white daughters in his harem" was the first historical example of interracial domination over white race. That's why despite this web-site clearly has the word BLACK in it's name there would be unjust to ignore these Muslim-related roots of phenomenon in examined context.

That's correct, there are a lot of white blonde blue-eyed Muslims (even among the Arabs, even in North Africa). But this fetish implying to those Muslims who are obviously considered as an alliens. Because Muslim invaders in VIII century were the first allien ******* met by Western Civilization. And despite the fact that subsequent Muslim state in Iberian peninsula was more European than modern Bulgaria, this image of "warmongering Arab thug who come to take your white daughters in his harem" was the first historical example of interracial domination over white race. That's why despite this web-site clearly has the word BLACK in it's name there would be unjust to ignore these Muslim-related roots of phenomenon in examined context.

You are completly wrong, arabs can be black and can be white, most of them are white.
And midle east and north africa population by US goverment are white from late 19 century.

Roman empire was huge, with diferent ethnic and racial population, and people had marriages from diferent ethnic groups. Also Roman empie had lots of black legionaries in army.

Also Alexander the great encouraged marriages of greek soldiers with local woman in midle east.
Alexander had wife from Afganistan.

Back