Muslim Men and White Christian Women

Muslim Men with White Christian Women

• Hell Yes

• Hell No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not all arab are muslims 😄
bla bla... 94% of Arabs are muslims. This is why, in practice, the Arabs encountered in Europe are almost always muslim.

It's just stupid, there are a lot of white muslims.
Religion its not interracial sex.

You should begin to understand before coming to show off that we are perhaps talking about non-European muslims, therefore mainly Arabs in France, Belgium and the Netherlands, Pakistanis in England, Arabs and Turks in Germany, Arabs and Africans in Sweden and Turks in Bulgaria. That is to say of ethnic groups which have only been massively present in these countries for a few decades. And anyway, the proportion of European muslims in these countries, whether by conversion of natives or from Balkan or Caucasian countries, is so low that it is totally negligible. But it was nice to come by and say hello.

PS : you'll notice that I never used the word "white" in my answer, so your sleight of hand to abolish the distinction between Europeans and Arabs falls through. If you had been a minimum of good faith, you would have perfectly understood that the word "white" used by "humblewhiteboy" only meant Europeans.

PPS : indeed, as you mention, the majority of the population of Rome (number estimated at around 1 million) in the 4th century was non-European. But in the 6th century, after the fall of the Roman Empire, the population fell to around 50 000 inhabitants and once again became 100% European. Riddle : but where could the non-Europeans pass ? If you're so smart, I think you should find the answer on your own.

bla bla... 94% of Arabs are muslims. This is why, in practice, the Arabs encountered in Europe are almost always muslim.

You should begin to understand before coming to show off that we are perhaps talking about non-European muslims, therefore mainly Arabs in France, Belgium and the Netherlands, Pakistanis in England, Arabs and Turks in Germany, Arabs and Africans in Sweden and Turks in Bulgaria. That is to say of ethnic groups which have only been massively present in these countries for a few decades. And anyway, the proportion of European muslims in these countries, whether by conversion of natives or from Balkan or Caucasian countries, is so low that it is totally negligible. But it was nice to come by and say hello.

PS : you'll notice that I never used the word "white" in my answer, so your sleight of hand to abolish the distinction between Europeans and Arabs falls through. If you had been a minimum of good faith, you would have perfectly understood that the word "white" used by "humblewhiteboy" only meant Europeans.

PPS : indeed, as you mention, the majority of the population of Rome (number estimated at around 1 million) in the 4th century was non-European. But in the 6th century, after the fall of the Roman Empire, the population fell to around 50 000 inhabitants and once again became 100% European. Riddle : but where could the non-Europeans pass ? If you're so smart, I think you should find the answer on your own.

Oh god... you just dont know who is arab people 😅
Turks and Pakistanis not arabs...

Look, muslims are not black, its a religion so muslims can be white, brown, black and any color.
Most of the arabs are white, yes most of the arabs are muslim but milions of them are christian, or atheist.

About Roman empire. People are mixing, lots of people from south Europe Italy or Spain have some DNA from Africa, and lots of North African people from Maroko, Algeria have European DNA.

Oh god... you just dont know who is arab people 😅
Turks and Pakistanis not arabs...

Look, muslims are not black, its a religion so muslims can be white, brown, black and any color.
Most of the arabs are white, yes most of the arabs are muslim but milions of them are christian, or atheist.

About Roman empire. People are mixing, lots of people from south Europe Italy or Spain have some DNA from Africa, and lots of North African people from Maroko, Algeria have European DNA.
And he still allows himself to bring it back by clowning around while he ends up completely discrediting himself by equating Turks and Pakistanis with Arabs... Turks are so Arab that one of the main actions of the fa.ther of Turkish nationalism, Mustafa Kemal, was to erase all traces of Arabness in Turkey, in particular by banning the Arabic alphabet. Turks and Pakistanis are so Arab that their countries do not even belong to the Arab League nor have they ever been closely or remotely concerned with the pan-Arab political movement.

Rather than shutting yourself up in an autism with scientific pretensions, you had better pay attention to the sensitive experience expressed by many commentators, especially Europeans, who are confronted every day with non-European peoples who are perfectly identifiable on their physical aspect alone (with the exception of the Turks) and who have the particularity of being of the muslim religion. Hence the convenience of designating them as such. But originally, it is indeed an ethnic fact that is in question here.

Incredible, we really would not have suspected that 8 centuries of Arab presence in Spain would obviously leave a genetic trace in the population of the country, but not to the point of erasing the perfectly recognizable European character of the Spanish people. The same goes for the native populations of the Maghreb, the Berbers, who have a very Europeanized physique due to the Roman presence first and Germanic then with the Vandals. But thereafter, these regions underwent such an influx of Arab populations that their morphology was sufficiently modified to make it possible to distinguish at sight a North African from a European (Berbers excepted). I don't know what system of racial or ethnic categorization you place on reality and which you use as a compass to try to decipher human societies, but the least we expect from a knowledge system is that it is coherent with itself and functional in its relation to reality, starting with how people perceive their identities and those of others. And I can assure you that in France, the Europeans have their specific words to designate the Arabs, just as the Arabs have theirs to designate us. So once again, your catch-all category of "whites" in which you place a multitude of peoples yet capable of distinguishing themselves largely on the sole physical aspect has no practical aspect for us in our daily lives.

PS : Since I can physically distinguish a Japanese from a Chinese or a Tutsi from a Hutu with a low percentage of error, it was a bad start to try to convince myself of being incapable of distinguishing a European from an Arab.

Last edited:
Fucking horrifying how you all bring up religion
The disagreement is not even of a religious nature but concerns the relevance of classifying in the "interracial" category the sexual conquest of European women (incidentally christian) by non-European men (incidentally muslim). And apart from the case of the Turks and the Kakbyles, which is more difficult to decide, my answer is yes. His is no. So no need to do an organ descent for so little.

And he still allows himself to bring it back by clowning around while he ends up completely discrediting himself by equating Turks and Pakistanis with Arabs... Turks are so Arab that one of the main actions of the fa.ther of Turkish nationalism, Mustafa Kemal, was to erase all traces of Arabness in Turkey, in particular by banning the Arabic alphabet. Turks and Pakistanis are so Arab that their countries do not even belong to the Arab League nor have they ever been closely or remotely concerned with the pan-Arab political movement.

Rather than shutting yourself up in an autism with scientific pretensions, you had better pay attention to the sensitive experience expressed by many commentators, especially Europeans, who are confronted every day with non-European peoples who are perfectly identifiable on their physical aspect alone (with the exception of the Turks) and who have the particularity of being of the muslim religion. Hence the convenience of designating them as such. But originally, it is indeed an ethnic fact that is in question here.

Incredible, we really would not have suspected that 8 centuries of Arab presence in Spain would obviously leave a genetic trace in the population of the country, but not to the point of erasing the perfectly recognizable European character of the Spanish people. The same goes for the native populations of the Maghreb, the Berbers, who have a very Europeanized physique due to the Roman presence first and Germanic then with the Vandals. But thereafter, these regions underwent such an influx of Arab populations that their morphology was sufficiently modified to make it possible to distinguish at sight a North African from a European (Berbers excepted). I don't know what system of racial or ethnic categorization you place on reality and which you use as a compass to try to decipher human societies, but the least we expect from a knowledge system is that it is coherent with itself and functional in its relation to reality, starting with how people perceive their identities and those of others. And I can assure you that in France, the Europeans have their specific words to designate the Arabs, just as the Arabs have theirs to designate us. So once again, your catch-all category of "whites" in which you place a multitude of peoples yet capable of distinguishing themselves largely on the sole physical aspect has no practical aspect for us in our daily lives.

PS : Since I can physically distinguish a Japanese from a Chinese or a Tutsi from a Hutu with a low percentage of error, it was a bad start to try to convince myself of being incapable of distinguishing a European from an Arab.

Arab’ as term refers to persons who speak Arabic as their native language, share same or similar traditions, and have same or similar origins- ‘Arab’ is not a race, it is an identity. The answer to whether Arabs are genetically indistinguishable from Caucasians, can vary when considering the specific geographical area the origins of certain Arabs come from. For instance, the Lebanese population as a whole is mainly Caucasian with certain Asian traits. Arabs are considered to belong to the Semitic branch of the Caucasian race, originating from the indigenous people of the Arabian Peninsula.
What is interesting, is that the maternal ancestral lineages of Arabic countries are diverse. For instance, the haplogroups of the Near East were Mt L3 and Mt HV1 haplogroup (Yemen); and in Syria there is a European Maternal gene flow, which can also be seen in Algeria and Tunisia where the rare Scandinavian European U8 haplogroup is present.

The Arabs of today are mainly descendants of Phoenicians, Assyrians and Babylonians with predominantly J2 and minority haplogroups (E1b1b, G, J1, L, Q, R1a, R1b, T)
Therefore, it could be said that Arabs are indeed Caucasians with different traits and characteristics.

Arab’ as term refers to persons who speak Arabic as their native language, share same or similar traditions, and have same or similar origins- ‘Arab’ is not a race, it is an identity. The answer to whether Arabs are genetically indistinguishable from Caucasians, can vary when considering the specific geographical area the origins of certain Arabs come from. For instance, the Lebanese population as a whole is mainly Caucasian with certain Asian traits. Arabs are considered to belong to the Semitic branch of the Caucasian race, originating from the indigenous people of the Arabian Peninsula.
What is interesting, is that the maternal ancestral lineages of Arabic countries are diverse. For instance, the haplogroups of the Near East were Mt L3 and Mt HV1 haplogroup (Yemen); and in Syria there is a European Maternal gene flow, which can also be seen in Algeria and Tunisia where the rare Scandinavian European U8 haplogroup is present.

The Arabs of today are mainly descendants of Phoenicians, Assyrians and Babylonians with predominantly J2 and minority haplogroups (E1b1b, G, J1, L, Q, R1a, R1b, T)
Therefore, it could be said that Arabs are indeed Caucasians with different traits and characteristics.
Ah finally we are progressing, in particular by recognizing the Arabs as being people of the same origin, from the Arabian Peninsula and therefore sharing common cultural traits. You just prefer to use the term "identity" rather than "race", but in the old literary sense, that was precisely the meaning of the word "race" : people from the same lineage, both at the collective level of a people (eg : our former president Georges Pompidou using the expression "French race" in 1972 in front of an audience of journalists without raising a single eyebrow), than on the scale of an individual (eg : Pope Innocent IV expressing his joy to have eradicated the "race of the Hohenstaufen" speaking of Emperor Frederick II). Obviously, the current scientific category of "race" clashes violently with the old meanings of the word, hence the misunderstandings that can result from it. However, the concept of the "Caucasian race" may be useful to categorize individuals on a biological level but totally useless on a historical level because, to my knowledge, no people base their identity on any pride of belonging to the "Caucasian race".

However, I am very surprised to see you place the Phoenicians in the "Arab" category because, to my knowledge, the only ones to openly claim Phoenician ancestry are the Maronite christians precisely...to distinguish themselves from the Arabs. And having heard it verbally from the mouth of a member of one of the main clans of christians in Lebanon (the Gemayel), I know full well that the latter absolutely do not consider themselves Arabs and are the first to regret the official adhesion of Lebanon to the Arab League.

My wife Anna had several encounters with black Africans, among them some Muslim Senegalese, for us as a couple nothing changed compared to other non-Muslim blacks but for some of them it was a problem to be photographed or filmed because they feared being recognized in the their community.

Attachments

• dita nere nella fica.jpeg
    dita nere nella fica.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 196
Women belong to themselves, we are not in midle ages anymore..
The proof that not, I quote you : "What is interesting, is that the maternal ancestral lineages of Arabic countries are diverse." I had read the same information but concerning Neanderthal women conquered by Cro-Magnon men.

The woman will always be a conquest, a booty that the victors will share, and which will transmit the virtues of the vanquished race, both hated and envied. It is an anthropological invariant. And all the current profession of faith of liberal philosophy and merchant nihilism will not change anything.

Ah finally we are progressing, in particular by recognizing the Arabs as being people of the same origin, from the Arabian Peninsula and therefore sharing common cultural traits. You just prefer to use the term "identity" rather than "race", but in the old literary sense, that was precisely the meaning of the word "race" : people from the same lineage, both at the collective level of a people (eg : our former president Georges Pompidou using the expression "French race" in 1972 in front of an audience of journalists without raising a single eyebrow), than on the scale of an individual (eg : Pope Innocent IV expressing his joy to have eradicated the "race of the Hohenstaufen" speaking of Emperor Frederick II). Obviously, the current scientific category of "race" clashes violently with the old meanings of the word, hence the misunderstandings that can result from it. However, the concept of the "Caucasian race" may be useful to categorize individuals on a biological level but totally useless on a historical level because, to my knowledge, no people base their identity on any pride of belonging to the "Caucasian race".

However, I am very surprised to see you place the Phoenicians in the "Arab" category because, to my knowledge, the only ones to openly claim Phoenician ancestry are the Maronite christians precisely...to distinguish themselves from the Arabs. And having heard it verbally from the mouth of a member of one of the main clans of christians in Lebanon (the Gemayel), I know full well that the latter absolutely do not consider themselves Arabs and are the first to regret the official adhesion of Lebanon to the Arab League.

Did you read rhe text?
Arab is not a race, arabs are caucasians just like Europeans.
Not all Europeans a christians with blond hair with blue eyes.

Did you read rhe text?
Arab is not a race, arabs are caucasians just like Europeans.
Not all Europeans a christians with blond hair with blue eyes.
Did you read my answer ? The word "race" has several meanings and I gave you different historical examples. You only use the scientistic meaning of it. Hence the misunderstanding that followed. And just for the record, no one says "We, Caucasians". Hence the profound lack of historical relevance of this scientific category to take into account the identity of peoples who are placed within. I thought I had cleared up the misunderstanding by making you understand that we were resonating different harmonics of the same word, but you persist in your scientistic autism. I diagnose a superstitious of the religion of Progress :)

But it does not matter, kiss.

PS : the part of your answer on population genetics was however very informative.

Uh no, I won't be cucked by a dickless arab, or really any man I don't respect. By the way there's nothing biological about being muslim. Islam doesn't give you magic powers, grow the size of your penis, or give you stamina in bed. Also it's a religion that condones ******* because Mohammed is looked to as the perfect man...who married Aisha when she was 6 and like a true gentlemen, he consummated the marriage when she was 9. Not just no hell no. I'm so sick of dickless muzzies riding the coattails of african men. You aren't alpha males, you aren't *******. Get over yourselves.

Back