Muslim Men and White Christian Women

Muslim Men with White Christian Women

• Hell Yes

• Hell No

Results are only viewable after voting.
View attachment 5733217

Historically, the bedroom was one of the ways Islam spread throughout the early Christian world. If I understand correctly, Islam does allow Muslim men to ravish those Christian women taken via conquest. Even if these women are already married. It's not a sin and is considered permissible. Quote:

Sunan Abu Dawud 2150—The Apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: “And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.” That is to say, they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period.

In modern times, I think men from the Muslim world are much more masculine and traditional than a lot of the white males in Europe. As other commentators have mentioned, this naturally invokes a pretty strong sexual attraction in a lot of white Christian women.

In my own "personal interpretation of Islam", I think Muslim men should be free to pursue a kind of consensual sexual conquest in Europe, if they so wish. In other words, if she's a white Christian woman (single or married, doesn't matter) and she's consenting to sex, then per Allah "your right hand possess" her and therefore you, as a good Muslim, should be ruthlessly cramming your fat cock inside her white cunt.

Even (or especially?) in the presence of her husband. :)
Summary of the topic for those who find it difficult to understand Standard Arabic:

The woman who was captured if she remained in her disbelief; It is not permissible for a Muslim to touch it
a married woman who is in captivity (without her husband); A Muslim does not touch her until after she has menstruated completely
if she is pregnant; He does not approach her until after she gives birth

The woman who wants to be freed after being captured; A Muslim must free her in return for money paid from her to him, and he does not have the right to refuse that

If the unbelieving woman was captured with her husband; It is not permissible for a Muslim, because the marriage contract remains, and her husband is present, and she is an infidel

Summary of the topic for those who find it difficult to understand Standard Arabic:

The woman who was captured if she remained in her disbelief; It is not permissible for a Muslim to touch it
a married woman who is in captivity (without her husband); A Muslim does not touch her until after she has menstruated completely
if she is pregnant; He does not approach her until after she gives birth

The woman who wants to be freed after being captured; A Muslim must free her in return for money paid from her to him, and he does not have the right to refuse that

If the unbelieving woman was captured with her husband; It is not permissible for a Muslim, because the marriage contract remains, and her husband is present, and she is an infidel
TBH, I don't know much about Islam. But that above explains why my wife's bull doesn't want to see me around at all. And he also told her clearly that if she starts believing in his religion, he would have to stop having sex with her.

I am arabic Muslim into white American women my whole life, and when I visited America in 2016 and was just about fucking a white girl my cousin showed up and ruined everything. Hopefully I find expats in my country or tourists to hang over and fuck

Muslim men

Attachments

• IMG_20230330_212502.jpg
    IMG_20230330_212502.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_20230330_212434.jpg
    IMG_20230330_212434.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_20230330_212353.jpg
    IMG_20230330_212353.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 223
  • Harem slaves with Master & Eunuch.jpg
    Harem slaves with Master & Eunuch.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_20230330_212411.jpg
    IMG_20230330_212411.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_20230330_212522.jpg
    IMG_20230330_212522.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_20230330_212545.jpg
    IMG_20230330_212545.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 285
Only been with one Muslim man, and he's the only man to ever actually fuck my ass. There wasn't even a thought of telling him no. Knew it wasn't an option lol.
Was it because of his size or, his assertiveness, the situation he created, or you were just so horny...?

Back