Music to fuck to…

Back in the day when I used to have various women up in my place. It was "The Shapeshifters" radio on Pandora. Two of my favorites being Lola's theme, and Back to basics.
"French Kiss" by Lil Louis and "Break for Love" by Raze were both both staples of any Fuck playlist. Now that it's just me and my woman. If we do put on music at all. Most likely it's my phone's playlist. My taste in music is eclectic. So it's all over the place.
This song was favorite of the summer. That I bought my first house. It came on the radio while my ex-wife and I were "christening" every room.

Just got to throw this one in for good measure.
https://youtu.be/-CdF8cZjNxg

Oh crap, how could I forget D'Angelo's voodoo album.
Disappointed How Could You GIF by TLC Europe

It's funny when it comes to couple's I am rarely the DJ because I am always just focused on sending that hotwife into orgasmic orbit that I don't really see or hear much of anything but her moans and whimpers! Most of the time hubby is the one setting the atmosphere, playing whatever music he wants, and changing the channels on the TV to whatever he wants to watch. I mean he has to do something while he is waiting for his turn!♠️

It's funny when it comes to couple's I am rarely the DJ because I am always just focused on sending that hotwife into orgasmic orbit that I don't really see or hear much of anything but her moans and whimpers! Most of the time hubby is the one setting the atmosphere, playing whatever music he wants, and changing the channels on the TV to whatever he wants to watch. I mean he has to do something while he is waiting for his turn!♠️
Just a honest curious question, no shade at all I swear, with that said, do you ever come out of character? Or is this you 24/7?

If I did come out of character I wouldn't be me! Sexually I'm just that dude because that's who I strived to evolve into. From my perspective all I have done is capitalize and maximized on my own personal sexual potential and the results are always better than expected!

Do they ask guys like Lebron: do you always play like this? No! He is just one of those guys who plays at the level that he does because he made himself a high performance player and has made a name for himself doing it! I don't see a difference in that factor sexually!

If I did come out of character I wouldn't be me! Sexually I'm just that dude because that's who I strived to evolve into. From my perspective all I have done is capitalize and maximized on my own personal sexual potential and the results are always better than expected!

Do they ask guys like Lebron: do you always play like this? No! He is just one of those guys who plays at the level that he does because he made himself a high performance player and has made a name for himself doing it! I don't see a difference in that factor sexually!
I get it, but do you ever just let your "hair down?" Its like you're a sexual robot. I guess if you're in a "lifestyle" you'd have to eat, sl.eep, breath that I suppose, just seems a bit exhausting.
I'd also ask LeBron if we were ever in the same space, I'm just an inquisitive type. Like to understand what make people tick, and I'm sure he must get exhausted.
Thanks for responding... I appreciate it.

I get it, but do you ever just let your "hair down?" Its like you're a sexual robot. I guess if you're in a "lifestyle" you'd have to eat, sl.eep, breath that I suppose, just seems a bit exhausting.
I'd also ask LeBron if we were ever in the same space, I'm just an inquisitive type. Like to understand what make people tick, and I'm sure he must get exhausted.
Thanks for responding... I appreciate it.
What makes me tick is that I want to be the best!

My sexual philosophy is "phuck it like I'm in love with it"! I want to be the best she's ever had and break as many of her sexual records as possible so my name gets remembered! That's why I am pretty selective about who I do that to because it has gotten me into some trouble at times!🤣😂

My sexual philosophy is "phuck it like I'm in love with it"! I want to be the best she's ever had and break as many of her sexual records as possible so my name gets remembered! That's why I am pretty selective about who I do that to because it has gotten me into some trouble at times!🤣😂
Kudos! It's nice to be able to achieve that along with loving what you do.. 😘

I’m curious, pretty selective about who do what to? How would be the best ever and breaking sexual records with a wife get you into trouble. Isn’t that the goal of this lifestyle? I think it is very hot if you can be good enough for a married lady to drop inhibitions and do things she would not normally do.

I’m curious, pretty selective about who do what to? How would be the best ever and breaking sexual records with a wife get you into trouble. Isn’t that the goal of this lifestyle? I think it is very hot if you can be good enough for a married lady to drop inhibitions and do things she would not normally do.
That philosophy of mine actually goes for all women but I had to get selective and stop messing with women outside of the lifestyle and most single women in the lifestyle because they were getting attached and always trying to turn it into something it wasn't meant to be! A married woman doesn't have that option! It doesn't mean that married women haven't got in there feelings but it does mean that it's a whole lot easier to set her straight and bring her back to reality whereas it's difficult to do with single women outside the lifestyle!

Back