Music choice during meets with bulls

Tacosauce33

Couple
Real Person
From
NM, US
It’s the night you have been waiting for, you are in a hotel room with your bull. Your wife is on her knees satisfying him orally before the magic starts. What musical artists are playing in the background. My wife is really picky when it comes to the music that I play during our meet up’s (2 so far) but it’s usually Tech Ni9e, Jcole, Mac Miller, A$ap rocky, Joey Bada$$, Russ, Chris Brown, Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, and more. But we keep it between rap/hip hop and country. What’s playing in y’all’s hotel room, or home if you have it like that.

I Am Dead Singing GIF by Paramount+

There are a few lists out there on the web, perhaps check them out... (Just run a websearch :LOL: )
For instance...

ImO for romantic lovemaking (and if you are more oldschool) the softer songs of Englishman Chris Rea always worked just fine with me. ;)

Other than that... try search the B2w forums:

Regards.

The baddies that have entered the game. Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion, City Girls, Saweetie, Izzy, Ruby Rose, Erica Banks, Ice Spice etc they all go hand in hand with bedroom activities. First time since I was in high school I've been interested in mainstream music.

Oh and Tyga slaps too

Back