Most significant experience?

It was the first time a blackman shared me with another, I willingly had to submit to them both I was told and they were going to " break me" didn't really know what that entailed at the time, but after spending a night and morning with them both, exhausted, everything sore, mentally drained, I was changed forever.
ha-ha you learned that night what "break me" meant didn't you ;)

Back when I was married I came home late. I was at our side door and all I wanted was to go back to the hotel where my bull was staying. The thought of going in and sleeping next to my husband just repulsed me. I even said to myself “I can’t go back”
Still married to him?

Back when I was married I came home late. I was at our side door and all I wanted was to go back to the hotel where my bull was staying. The thought of going in and sleeping next to my husband just repulsed me. I even said to myself “I can’t go back”
Thank you for sharing your transition. I imagine many other married white women feel the same way. Once a woman starts to develop an emotional connection with her black boyfriend to go along with the initial physical connection, her husband’s value fades away fast.

My kind of woman. Our good dick will do it to you

My most important and sexually exciting time was not my first date but, my third. Husband and I had met two, single black guys on separate occasions, but there were no sparks and probably for them too. I was getting a little disapointed, then we met Noel. I had been talking to him on line for a while before we met so I felt pretty comfortable.
We arranged to meet at a sleepy out of the way hotel bar that usually had few customers. When we pulled up I asked hubby to give me a few hours alone before he come in. He agreed.
My "date" was already there, seated in the corner of the almost empty bar. He ordered me a cosmo and we chatted. Before I knew it we were all over each other, don't know what got into me. Noel asked if we could take it to a more private place and then proceeded to take me to the ladies room. Not quite what I expected but this got me even more excited. I let myself go for the first time in years! It was quite liberating.
Strangely, no one ever came in. When it was over we found hubby calmly sitting at the bar.
It was one of my most fun and exciting times.
That night let me know what to look for in a companion and just how good this lifestyle could be.

White women, what has been the most significant experience of your interracial life? The activity that most drove home the thought "My life will never be the same!"? That time is different for different women, of course. For some it was the first time taking anal. For others, the first time being shared. For others, when he secured a collar around your neck.

So what was your significant moment? Share with us in as much detail as you wish.
I believe that I had two separate significant experiences that changed me forever. The first was in my hotel room while in Boston at a business conference. I was newly engaged at the time. After a few drinks at the Welcome Reception, I invited a very charming black Professor back to my room. This handsome stud was my first ever black lover and he easily seduced me into giving up my body bareback including my anal virginity. I was addicted immediately.

The second significant experience took place the following night at the conference when he shared me bareback with his two black friends. In 24 hours I went from a loyal devoted Fiancé to a BBC slut craving more and more.

Since I wasn’t on any form of birth control I nervously waited for my period to arrive 2 weeks later.

I believe that I had two separate significant experiences that changed me forever. The first was in my hotel room while in Boston at a business conference. I was newly engaged at the time. After a few drinks at the Welcome Reception, I invited a very charming black Professor back to my room. This handsome stud was my first ever black lover and he easily seduced me into giving up my body bareback including my anal virginity. I was addicted immediately.

The second significant experience took place the following night at the conference when he shared me bareback with his two black friends. In 24 hours I went from a loyal devoted Fiancé to a BBC slut craving more and more.

Since I wasn’t on any form of birth control I nervously waited for my period to arrive 2 weeks later.
I enjoy having white sluts like you

Last April was my first threesome with a friend and her Bull. My husband didn’t know about this one. Her and her bull lived together so after our lunch date we went back to him. He had a huge 11” dick and after her talk so much about it I just had to have it for myself. We fucked in every position and it was the first time I was sexual with a girl. He came about 3 times. Inside of each of us and the final time inside my ass. I never thought I’d love sitting on a guys face as he eats me out while my bestfriend rides this guys dick like crazy and eats my ass. It was amazing. She ate the cum out of me and I haven’t looked at her the same since. We’ve had sex several times with as many as 3 guys since. I was definitely changed after that time though lol we Took pics at our lunch date like always but we’re too busy fucking to get anymore 😋

Attachments

• 64AE3B9D-BE2E-4467-BDF3-57A656BA602A.jpeg
    64AE3B9D-BE2E-4467-BDF3-57A656BA602A.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 452
  • E8198C3D-8D14-439F-BFF4-753DC0E58D46.jpeg
    E8198C3D-8D14-439F-BFF4-753DC0E58D46.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 444
Last April was my first threesome with a friend and her Bull. My husband didn’t know about this one. Her and her bull lived together so after our lunch date we went back to him. He had a huge 11” dick and after her talk so much about it I just had to have it for myself. We fucked in every position and it was the first time I was sexual with a girl. He came about 3 times. Inside of each of us and the final time inside my ass. I never thought I’d love sitting on a guys face as he eats me out while my bestfriend rides this guys dick like crazy and eats my ass. It was amazing. She ate the cum out of me and I haven’t looked at her the same since. We’ve had sex several times with as many as 3 guys since. I was definitely changed after that time though lol we Took pics at our lunch date like always but we’re too busy fucking to get anymore 😋
His lucky day for sure!

Your girlfriends a super freak... And you're on your way

wow, and the first time april of last year?

White women, what has been the most significant experience of your interracial life? The activity that most drove home the thought "My life will never be the same!"? That time is different for different women, of course. For some it was the first time taking anal. For others, the first time being shared. For others, when he secured a collar around your neck.

So what was your significant moment? Share with us in as much detail as you wish.
We had a session with @BigBlackBull76 and that really opened our eyes to the true fun that could be had with a Bull.

Back