Most significant experience?

My most significant time came as a surprise. I came home from school and found my husband checking out email on a swinger's site where we had a profile . There was a message from a younger black man wanting to meet us. I was impressed with his picture he sent so we checked his profile. While we were checking out his profile we received an instant message from him. He said he was impressed with my pictures. We chatted for a few minutes. He suggested we meet him at the bar of the Doubletree in our community rather than chat on line.

When we arrived we got a booth that offered some privacy. It was happy hour so they had snacks.. He arrived a few minutes after we did.The waitress asked for our ******* orders. My husband offered to get some snacks for everyone. This allowed a few minutes for the young man and me to get to know each other. It turned out he was a teacher at another school. we hit it off immediately. After the second ******* I found one of his arms around me and the other caressing my inner thigh. My husband noticing this excused himself to go to the bathroom. Our new friend caressed my breast and moved his hand up to a very wet panty crotch. He smiled at me and excused himself to go to the men's room as well. He got there just as my husband was finishing. Our friend pulled out his cock to urinate and smilingly told my husband that his wife would soon be enjoying his cock. He told my husband that my panties were soaked. He told my husband to go get a room and call us when he had one with the room number.

When he returned to the booth, I asked if he had seen my husband. He said he had and he was getting a room and would call with the room number. He ordered another round of drinks for us. His caresses got more intimate. He told me to feel his cock. His erection was huge. Just then my husband called with the room number. He told me to go ahead. He said he couldn't walk through the bar and lobby with that obvious of an erection. I went to the room and told my husband I had never had a reaction from a man like his erection. A few minutes, our new friend knocked on the door. He led me to the bed and proceeded to give me the greatest evening of sex I had ever had.

We met him a few times after that. At one of the parties, he asked me to come to his house and spend the day since we were off for summer vacation. I told him I had never done anything like that and I would have to ask my husband. I really wanted to go so I convinced my husband that it would be no different than spending time alone at a party. He finally gave in and agreed that I could go. It turned out to be an amazing day of multiple sexual couplings in various places in the house. That was the beginning of a 16 year relationship as my bull. It is still going on today.

My most significant time came as a surprise. I came home from school and found my husband checking out email on a swinger's site where we had a profile . There was a message from a younger black man wanting to meet us. I was impressed with his picture he sent so we checked his profile. While we were checking out his profile we received an instant message from him. He said he was impressed with my pictures. We chatted for a few minutes. He suggested we meet him at the bar of the Doubletree in our community rather than chat on line.

When we arrived we got a booth that offered some privacy. It was happy hour so they had snacks.. He arrived a few minutes after we did.The waitress asked for our ******* orders. My husband offered to get some snacks for everyone. This allowed a few minutes for the young man and me to get to know each other. It turned out he was a teacher at another school. we hit it off immediately. After the second ******* I found one of his arms around me and the other caressing my inner thigh. My husband noticing this excused himself to go to the bathroom. Our new friend caressed my breast and moved his hand up to a very wet panty crotch. He smiled at me and excused himself to go to the men's room as well. He got there just as my husband was finishing. Our friend pulled out his cock to urinate and smilingly told my husband that his wife would soon be enjoying his cock. He told my husband that my panties were soaked. He told my husband to go get a room and call us when he had one with the room number.

When he returned to the booth, I asked if he had seen my husband. He said he had and he was getting a room and would call with the room number. He ordered another round of drinks for us. His caresses got more intimate. He told me to feel his cock. His erection was huge. Just then my husband called with the room number. He told me to go ahead. He said he couldn't walk through the bar and lobby with that obvious of an erection. I went to the room and told my husband I had never had a reaction from a man like his erection. A few minutes, our new friend knocked on the door. He led me to the bed and proceeded to give me the greatest evening of sex I had ever had.

We met him a few times after that. At one of the parties, he asked me to come to his house and spend the day since we were off for summer vacation. I told him I had never done anything like that and I would have to ask my husband. I really wanted to go so I convinced my husband that it would be no different than spending time alone at a party. He finally gave in and agreed that I could go. It turned out to be an amazing day of multiple sexual couplings in various places in the house. That was the beginning of a 16 year relationship as my bull. It is still going on today.

Wow that is very impressive. You are very lucky to have struck pay dirt with a great guy.

My husband signed me up on a swinger's web site and picked out a tall alpha male ex pro athlete for me for my first experience. He was so tall and good looking and the chemistry was right from the very start. We met at a hotel, just me and the guy. After some drinks in the bar, I was too nervous to go up stairs to the room I had already checked into, so we went on a walk. I loved being his girl and having him happily greet those walking by. Well, we were soon up in the room and everything was perfect and I lost track of time. He was bigger that hubby, but had no trouble working his BBC in. It was the best sex I've still ever had. I am hoping to recreate that magic with a long term lover!

Yes, but I met some others that weren't. Not everyone knows how to use what they have. Takes more than size.
You are right, its not just a size thing or a looks thing. Its a package deal with attitude, manners and skill combined with the looks and nice "equipment." I had high hopes for my first black guy and the sex was great. Unfortunately it broke down due to a lack of discretion. Too bad, since I liked the guy and it was so much fun to be with him and to experience sex with a different man.

For my little blonde wife we were out of town for a wedding or something and had went down to the bar in the motel and were having a few drinks when some of the guys were asking her to dance. This black guy came over and they stayed on the dance floor for a while. She came back to the table and said that was fun but he has something huge in his pants. She said it felt like a dick bot was so fat. She said her pussy was soaked and she would like to carry him back to the room and see. When he came out of the rest room he came over and thanked me for the dance with her and she told him she wasn't done with him yet. He asked what she meant and she said go to our room with us she wanted to see what he was packing in those pants. He smiled and looked at me and I told him lets go show her. We went to the room and she took his pants down and out come the black monster. She backed away and looked at me then got down and took it in her tiny white hands. He asked her what she was thinking and she told him it wasn't the longest black cock she had ever held but by far the fattest one she had ever saw. He said most women couldn't take it because of his girth and she sucked the head and said she was willing to try. She sucked it stroked it and he licked her pussy she pushed him back on the bed and got on top but at first she could only take about the first three are four inchs. She came several times and then he shot a huge losd in her and then that monster black cock started to disappear in her pussy all the way to his balls. Both of them were out of control she was cumming like a mad women and he pumped her full again. He flipped her on her back put it back in and fucked her till she said doggie style and she put her beautiful white ass up in the air and did she get the fucking of her life. They were so loud the front desk called. When they were finally done she kissed him and asked if they could do it again and he smiled and said yes he was glad to have someone who could take him all the way. We were both surprised that she took that whole black monster but she rode it till it disappeared. Very hot night for her and she has fucked him several times since and its always a struggle for her to get it all the way it. He also came up the night I invited five black guys to gang bang her after this virus was better are they all just got horny.

I would say for me it would be my wedding night. My husband and I knew we wanted a less than normal sexual lifestyle and we had shared and done things before but after saying we do at the alter and then fucking with two BBC in our wedding suite I knew we were truly for real and in it together.
did your husband get the 2 bbc for you on your wedding night or had you fucked them before?

Really short version. About five years ago, we (hubby and I) went on a short get-away to the Bahamas. We were pretty vanilla and after 10 years being married, life had pretty much gotten into the rut most marriages fall in to at about that time.

Over two days, the same Black guy talked to us while we were on the beach. Polite, intelligent, humorous, friendly and engaging. What I consider important is that he never once broached sex! We talked about everything else possible though. He was fun to be around.

After the second day of him chatting with us, hubby and I went to dinner. We both got a bit tipsy. At the bar in the hotel, having another ******* neither of us needed, he said that the guy was really in to me and wanted to have me! I thought he was insane and knew it was the alcohol talking. But he finished with a fateful statement "As far as I'm concerned, there isn't anything wrong with a little vacation fling."

Next day on the beach was a repeat of the last two days. But my husband's comment kept coming back to me. Late afternoon, I asked the Black guy to get us some beer at the cabana up the beach. When he was gone, asked hubby if he was serious about last night. Eyes big, surprised look, apprehensive nod. I said "No, say it, yes or no!" Remember this all like it was yesterday! He said yes and when the black guy came back, I invited him to our hotel room. The rest is history.

A lot of the story was eliminated and dramatically cut down, but the above is the general gist of it. If anyone has questions, thoughts, comments, please send me a note. Don't want to monopolize this thread!

Donna
U go girl!

Back when I was married I came home late. I was at our side door and all I wanted was to go back to the hotel where my bull was staying. The thought of going in and sleeping next to my husband just repulsed me. I even said to myself “I can’t go back”

I had a very similar situation like this. Just replace “husband” with “boyfriend”.

Back