Most sexual compatible races???

pvak74

Male
A question for everyone. It's a controversial one. As a generality, Do you think that some races are more sexually compatible with each other more so than other races? The only reason I asked was because someone brought this up to me. They said that they believed that white women and black men were more sexually built for each other. Latinas are better paired with black men as well. However, Asian women are sexually built more so for white and some Asian men. The person who told me this said she believed this because of cultural norms and sexual size of equipment. I know this person well enough to know she's been with a lot of different men sexually. You do usually see these pairings most often but I never actually thought of it like that. I personally think it's more of an individual case by case basis but there could be a general truth to this. What's your opinion?

i have seen some Asian-women-and-Black-men couples even in my country where neither Asian nor Black people are high in number. :)

i don`t think sexual organs are "tailored" to fit a particular group of people best. But if that was the case, my first guess would be...

Asian dicks are made for Asian pussy,
white dicks are made for white pussy,
black dicks are made for black pussy,
black pussies are made for black dick,
white pussies are made for black dick, and
Asian pussies are made for black dick.

:D

I think, speaking in evolutionary terms, black men (on average) are the most masculine. It maybe because to higher testosterone that they develop bigger dicks, heightened aggressiveness and better muscular structure. On the other hand, I believe white women (Nordic white) are the most feminine amongst all races. Their delicate structure and features speak to that. And hence, their union (black men, white women) is the most beautiful one. If one looks across the globe, one would find a general preference for darker men on part of women and for lighter women on part of men. It is just the way it is.

I'm not a racist. I'm neither black nor white (I'm brown), but I think different people in different places have evolved to different stages and it is what it is.

I think, speaking in evolutionary terms, black men (on average) are the most masculine. It maybe because to higher testosterone that they develop bigger dicks, heightened aggressiveness and better muscular structure. On the other hand, I believe white women (Nordic white) are the most feminine amongst all races. Their delicate structure and features speak to that. And hence, their union (black men, white women) is the most beautiful one. If one looks across the globe, one would find a general preference for darker men on part of women and for lighter women on part of men. It is just the way it is.

I'm not a racist. I'm neither black nor white (I'm brown), but I think different people in different places have evolved to different stages and it is what it is.

Agreed!

A lot of asian girls with white guys. But I don't see a problem of Asian girls with black. That could be a upgrade from white to black.
I agree. I think historically white guys and Asian girls tend to gravitate toward each other. I could see though that in the future that black guys may wind up getting more Asian pussy as norms, values and ideas change within the Asian community. It will become more acceptable to younger Asian girls.

There is some truth about the genetic stuff with the black man. Although I would say asian girls are the most feminine on the whole AND have the tightest pussies. Might be a reason white guys prefer them on the whole. They are loose until the bbc opens them up......then white guys lose out there as well...

Back