Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 406 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 310 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 490 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,303 46.2%

• Total voters
My most humiliating was when we were fantasising about my wife gagging on a BBC. She raised her knees for me to go as deep as I could, when I came my miserable load as soon as my cock touched her pussy. She was really mad at me. I felt awful.
I know how you feel. MY wife wanted me to fuck her one night when her bull cancelled. She wanted me to do her doggy style, which is really difficult for me because my cock is so tiny. Well, she reached behind her to grabe my cock and I came in her hand, before she even got me inside her. She just said "are you fucking kidding ? " VERY humiliating

The most humiliating way to cum for a white sissy is under the control of a BBC Master after being in chastity for an extended period.

On video kneeling, legs spread, back straight, ass out, eyes lowered, using only two fingers and ordered to cum in less than 30 seconds.

What I love is laying on the bed with my black lover after a wonderful sex session, then tell hubby to get his cum-cup. We make him kneel and masturbate in front of us, not allowed to ejaculate without permission, which we delay, and delay, and delay.
My ex-wife used to have me squirt into a cum cup, she had a bit of a medical fetish, so we used to use a small medicine cup with the measurents on it, she could then measure how much i'd blown before she'd ask/ have to me ******* it.

Let me preface this with the fact that my bull, myself and most importantly my hubby like humiliation. Communication in this area like all of this lifestyle is imperative. We have established boundaries but discuss what boundaries can be pushed to our mutual pleasure. I spoke with my bull and outlined a scenario and he was as excited with my idea. After we reviewed and refined the idea I spoke to hubby. Not telling hubby the idea I told him that I didn't feel he was being as respectful and appreciative of how much pleasure my bull was giving me sexually and in turn the sexual excitement he was experiencing by watching us. He agreed to work harder and I explained he needed to trust in my bull more. It was Saturday, our usual date night at our home and my bull called hubby with some instructions. Hubby was to bathe, shave his body completely and greet him at the door naked only wearing his thimble size chastity cage. He was also to tell me that he did not want his weekly handjob beforehand. I could feel the energy in the air all day. We usually have an early dinner before the 7 o'clock arrival but tonight I announced that I thought we should skip dinner tonight in the hope of losing a few pounds. This added two more hours of anticipation and taking hubby out of the normal routine. At 7 sharp James my bull showed up. Hubby answered the door as instructed shaved naked wearing his cage. James looked even stronger in his jeans and skin tight UnderArmor tee shirt. As James walked in he looked at hubby and said "Boy you look cute tonight, are you trying to seduce me." He then pinched hubby's nipples with his thumbs and index fingers. James came over to me and gave me the most passionate kiss ever. James said "Sweetie you will have to have some patience tonight. I feel like I have neglected our little boy. Tonight as I discussed with you, we will offer him the sexual release he needs and start his training to better learn his place." I retrieved a beach towel from behind the couch and told hubby to gey down on all fours. Once he was in position James pulled out a condom and put it over the cage. James then pulled something out of his pocket which later hubby would know as an Aneros prostate massager. The fear and humiliation on hubby's face was priceless. As James lubed the tool I put a video on the computer. It was a very clinical instructional video on prostate milking. As James worked the tool in hubby clinches his jaw and tears wel in his eyes. James continued to work the tool massaging the prostate as the video played. I made small talk with James as the time passed. James would occasionally make comments ti hubby like "relax it takes awhile, or your ass looks cute smooth and shaved and being so chubby it would be a soft ride for a gay daddy" I could tell hubby was in a zone. About 20 minutes a small stream appeared coming from the cage into the condom. "Look he is starting to release" I said. James stared to massage hubby's tummy as he worked the tool firmer. More seminal fluid transfered intl the condom. After 40 minutes James was satified he had milked as much as possible. The condom was removed and the condom was emptied in hubby's nostrils to increase the taste.

Back