Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 310 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 490 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,305 46.2%

• Total voters
when I was unlocked, which was rare, she would have me kneel in front of the toilet, thrust my hips forward and position my tiny cock under her pussy while she sat on the toilet like she does when she was going to pee. she'd have me masturbate and apologize to her for having a useless clit and as I came she'd pee all over my cock. other times she'd stroke me off into the waste basket and tell me that's 'where my filth belongs'. no matter how she let me, it was always with verbal humiliation and me apologizing for having such a tiny clitty.
I think This is the right way to treat a cuck, the wife or girl friend pissing on his tiny white dick, reminding him of how small and useless it is and jerking him off into a toilet, telling him that's where his weak white seed belongs, and that Big Black Dick and potent Black Seed is all she ever wants in her pussy

Last edited:
My wife for a period when we were reallyactive, would say her skin and her holes were only meant for bbc and their cum. She would "punish" me for masturbating while watching her with her bull and not being patient. She would basically stroke my penis with her face and breasts covered in her bulls cum, at times kissing me saying things about how much better bbc is etc. And as I would reach near completion, she was slap my penis and tell me to finish myslef off into a napkin or rag and not to get any of my cum on her. Then she would walk away laughing and her bull grabbed her and made me cum to them fucking, I never came so hard but was so humiliated. My wife would do this from time to time, she would let me back in to her pussy. Another thing she did was when I requested a blow job, she laughed, said okay , she called her bull and would suck his bbc and occasionally spit on my penis and said that's all I was getting unless I can last until after they were done I came instantly do that didn't happen.
My wife ordered me my very own custom embroidered cumrags for my birthday, (one for each day) or 'blanky's' as she calls them. I only jerk off into them, never, ever anywhere else. It used to be into napkins, tissues, hand or toilet but she decided a man that habitually wanks as much as I do, deserves something a little more special and 'luxurious'.

Gets a little embarrassing if we haven't done a laundry wash for a week, and then there are the 7 of them pegged up in a row on the washing line for the world to see, or friends and family if they drop by :)

BTW BooBoo is my cuck name she refers to me as.

IMG_0917-a.jpg
IMG_0913-a.jpg

The most embarrassing way I ever came was when my wife had me masturbate in front of her and her two black-only girlfriends.
They were discussing how great their bulls fucked when my wife found me listening just outside the den.
She called me in and told me to pull down my pants and stroke my dick. The three watched as she noted how small I was and how I didn’t last long.
I quickly came, which they found hilarious.

Wow your cuckoldress sounds amazing, she really sounds invested in her role. Does she let you enter her or bbc only at this point
She is, she always has encouraged me to masturbate as much as I need to, as long as she is there to 'supervise'. I might get some pussy every 6 weeks or so, always with a condom... maybe once or twice a year bareback. I haven't cum in her mouth her even taste my cum in nearly 11 years.

Also reminds me of the time my wife and her bull made me wear on of his cum filled condoms after they had used it, she took it off and put it on me... told me to watch them but not stroke myslef she took bbc until he came in her a couple more times. My penis was drowning in her bulls cum and condom that was huge on me. She finally let me in her with condom as she laughed and said maybe it would help me grow. After I came she made me swallow the load and lick her clean.
There is something very exciting for me swallowing out bulls cum from the condom. I think its that thing of, 'this was going to be thrown in the trash, but seeing your here, you can swallow it instead' :)

Wow, how does that make you feel? I thought I had it kind of bad. Yeah, my wife has said she hates the taste of my cum and penis, but loves black cock and cum eats it like a Michelin star dish... she rarely let's me cum in her or even on her. On occasion I burst accidentally and she finds it humorous but usually just spits it at me.
She almost won't put my cock in her mouth... I suffer from pretty extreme premature ejaculation issues as well, so when we first met and dated I accidentally squirted in her mouth a few times without any warning, I never really know when i'm about to cum until its too late, no heavy breating, body tensing etc. just from nothing to ejaculating ...thus the condoms. It sort of put her off, and doesn't really offer it any more or since. If she is really, really horny she'll do bareback anal with me, mainly because of my size and she can cum quickly from it which helps if I also cum quickly.

She loves sucking cock, she goes wild for our friends one... just not mine :(

Also reminds me of the time my wife and her bull made me wear on of his cum filled condoms after they had used it, she took it off and put it on me... told me to watch them but not stroke myslef she took bbc until he came in her a couple more times. My penis was drowning in her bulls cum and condom that was huge on me. She finally let me in her with condom as she laughed and said maybe it would help me grow. After I came she made me swallow the load and lick her clean.
LOVE IT

Back