Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 406 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 310 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 490 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,303 46.2%

• Total voters
Last week my wife saw her boyfriend and he came inside her. She let me have sloppy seconds and I cam as soon as my head felt the pool of cum inside her. I was able to pull out and cum on her pussy just in time since I am not allowed to cum in her if her stud already did...she does this so she can smell his cum the next day all day.

For me, it would be the simplicity of another man's dick embedded deep inside my wife, while watching her head crane back and her eyes roll in complete satisfaction as he releases his cum into her wet and completely satisfied cunt. And, as he cums deep inside her, I cum at the thought of me masturbating while I watch another man satisfy, use and cum into my wife...... knowing that her body is his to use and please and be pleased with.

The first scenario certainly would cause me to stroke it but I wouldn't want to cum because I would imagine that the comparison part would occur at the beginning. If cuckold sex is like a 4 course meal, then the size comparison would be like the appetizer. The cumming should be during desert, which is eating the cream pie. Or having the bull blow his load into your face. I have thought this through way too much.

When I was married I think the most humiliating way was fucking against her body because she wouldn't let me in her.

Some ways I've always wanted to cum are being told to leave and only allowed back in when they are done and then ****** to stand in the corner and make myself cum.

Or after they are done they lay on the bed a peer over the side watching me fuck a pillow or a blow up doll until I cum.

I guess for me it is both 4 & 5. I have cum without touching myself a few times while watching her and have also cum from eating her pussy. Once she smothered my face after her bull came in her and she was going to touch my cock to get me off but I came before she even touched me

Personally I think in our case it's when I've been in total control of when he can masturbate. At one stage, when we weren't having sex and I was seeing a regular guy, my hubby was only allowed to masturbate once a week while I watched him. I would talk out loud a list of guys names who I'd had sex with, including ex lovers names tattooed on me, and what I did with guys. But importantly I gave him a very short period of time for him to cum, getting it down to under a minute. If he hadn't cum by then, his chance was gone. A few times he got very frustrated and more than a few tears!

Personally I think in our case it's when I've been in total control of when he can masturbate. At one stage, when we weren't having sex and I was seeing a regular guy, my hubby was only allowed to masturbate once a week while I watched him. I would talk out loud a list of guys names who I'd had sex with, including ex lovers names tattooed on me, and what I did with guys. But importantly I gave him a very short period of time for him to cum, getting it down to under a minute. If he hadn't cum by then, his chance was gone. A few times he got very frustrated and more than a few tears!
Wow

I guess for me it is both 4 & 5. I have cum without touching myself a few times while watching her and have also cum from eating her pussy. Once she smothered my face after her bull came in her and she was going to touch my cock to get me off but I came before she even touched me
Sensational !!

You go girlfriend

Back