Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 406 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.1%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 309 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 487 17.3%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,298 46.2%

• Total voters
Having my wife hand me a condom to put on, herself and a black superior male within close proximity to me, while I am on my back jacking off. They are both verbally humiliating me in detail with numerous references about being white, inferior and how her vagina-ass and mouth are used and spermed in by black men. As I get pre-cum stage, she exploits his cock within inches of my face immediately after inserting her finger in his asshole and placing her finger under my nose and holding it there. She constantly is saying, 'jack off you dick in the rubber condom sissy hubby, you are so lucky I am allowing you to relieve that dick' and she keeps saying that, her finger stays under my nose and she has his cock in her other hand--moving her fingers to exploit her manicured and painted nails and her wedding ring.

For me the worst would be to make myself cum BEFORE they start to have sex. I think this would be really cruel to have already finished as normally I am super excited while they're at it and looking forward to sloppy seconds when they have finished. Good that it's never happened!

At the moment I mostly cum from a hand job from Sarah (after I have given her oral pleasure) and she will tell me not to take too long and then let it spurt on my belly. As soon as I have cum Sarah just gets up and goes to wash her hands. For some reason I still find this quite humiliating as Sarah does it in a sort of obligatory way and I know she wont let me fuck her even if I asked.

I think the most humiliating way would be to cum with out touching while cleaning her creampie and being watched by her bull. This hasn't happened yet but I have been close.

At the moment I mostly cum from a hand job from Sarah (after I have given her oral pleasure) and she will tell me not to take too long and then let it spurt on my belly. As soon as I have cum Sarah just gets up and goes to wash her hands. For some reason I still find this quite humiliating as Sarah does it in a sort of obligatory way and I know she wont let me fuck her even if I asked.

I think the most humiliating way would be to cum with out touching while cleaning her creampie and being watched by her bull. This hasn't happened yet but I have been close.
This has happened to me several times. My wife has been training me to cum from eating her pussy. Sometimes it works

This has happened to me several times. My wife has been training me to cum from eating her pussy. Sometimes it works
Lately I have cum myself my rubbing my dick in the bed as I am on my stomach and smelling her and cleaning her vagina out from being freshly fucked. She notices and then the physical 'corrective action' starts because she is ultra FemDom. I am not allowed to cum until she is away from me, standing over me flaunting or pissing or out of the room. I am not in chastity and I am allowed to jack off as much as I want. But in close proximity to her I have to wear a condom and then she verbally humiliates me which is very exciting to me. Of course she does this for a reason and that reason is the real aspect of losing some of the horniness males do after we jacked off or came as we all know.

The other night she was so rank smelling from several fuck sessions that night and the night before without douching, as well her pubic hair stubble was a week old and I was super turned on with the black male new to all this and standing right there, half erect and freshly emptied, he was still excited and stroking to get hard again. The look on his face was, 'what the fuck is this white dude doing-what an asshole' then the black male says, 'is your husband totally a sissy or what, how about him taking me clothes shopping'. She lights a cigarette and busted out laughing telling me she likes this black man and might just make him a steady boyfriend. I LOVED IT and came right then on the sheets underneath me. She noticed and put me up against the wall and explained to the black male what punishment was and how to ball bust a white hubby.

i am still not permitted to watch my wife and her bull fuck, or even be in the house when they do it.

reently they let me jerk off in front of them after they are through fucking each other. i can jerk off and cum while i am changing the sheets on our bed and have my wife;s panties in my mouth.

Personally I think in our case it's when I've been in total control of when he can masturbate. At one stage, when we weren't having sex and I was seeing a regular guy, my hubby was only allowed to masturbate once a week while I watched him. I would talk out loud a list of guys names who I'd had sex with, including ex lovers names tattooed on me, and what I did with guys. But importantly I gave him a very short period of time for him to cum, getting it down to under a minute. If he hadn't cum by then, his chance was gone. A few times he got very frustrated and more than a few tears!
Can we see the tattoos that you have because my husband wants me to get some so I can have a good idea of what to get that is QoS related.

When my wife first started to have sex with other men, I was allowed to sometimes watch but had to masturbate as they watched before they started. That was humiliating but kept me drained as I watch a real man satisfy her.

The other degrading way she made me cum was when I had been locked in her chastity device for a week or two and she administered an ******* toe. I had to kneel on the bathroom floor with my knees spread. She made me obediently kiss her larger penis-shaped ******* nozzle before I lowered my head and chest to the floor. As she inserted the nozzle into my rectum, she told me it was her cock, that it was longer, thicker and harder than my little penis and she was going to fuck me with it so it would cum in my ass with two quarts of her hot, soapy semen, not just the few meager squirts like my male toy could. Inevitably, fucking motions and the flow of the warm fluid filling my bowels was enough to give me a humiliating, spontaneous orgasm.

When my wife first started to have sex with other men, I was allowed to sometimes watch but had to masturbate as they watched before they started. That was humiliating but kept me drained as I watch a real man satisfy her.

QUOTE]

*********************************************************************************
My wife talked about this the other night with her new proposed 'full time' boyfriend she is considering taking on, for the first time in our 3 year history of black men. They both suggested I relieve myself before they start each session so I an more of the pure state, without the horniness from the start. Also, whatever I build up would be truer and more honest feelings of watching the two, rather than just me being horny. They even took it one step further, saying I have to drain myself twice within the first 20 min's or so.

I had a roommate in college who dated a good girl she would let him make out and touch but never have sex of any type a real cock tease. He confessed that a few times he got so turned on he cummed in his shorts and couldn't tell her.

Once my wife takes a bull, she said she plans on putting me in a chastity device. I would think after that the best may to humiliate me when I cum would be for her bull to make me cum when he fucks me. No hands, just him pummeling my ass and hitting my prostate, making me dribble cum not a true orgasm, them I would need to clean up the mess I make.

Once my wife takes a bull, she said she plans on putting me in a chastity device. I would think after that the best may to humiliate me when I cum would be for her bull to make me cum when he fucks me. No hands, just him pummeling my ass and hitting my prostate, making me dribble cum not a true orgasm, them I would need to clean up the mess I make.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! yes gasp...........................

My hub gets off on being the small dick cuck and being submissive to my lovers so there have been a number of embarrassing orgasms for him over the years. Two stand out in particular.
The first was when we were new to the lifestyle and we were at a party that was a few white couples and a number of black men. As we were new to this and hubby is a very masculine looking guy, one of the guys thought it would be a good idea to make my hubby wear my panties while I was playing. He looked silly and was visibly embarrassed, but his little dick was rock hard the entire time. At the end of the party every one was standing around and getting dressed, I told hubby to give me my panties back. As soon as he slid them down over his raging hard on he made a face and started cumming right there in front of everyone without anything other than the fabric of my panties having touched his dick. Needless to say there were a number of laughs and hubby was quite embarrassed.
The other time was when we were with a very dominant bull who liked to fuck us both. The second time he fucked my hubby, my hubby came just from getting fucked in the ass. This was very humiliating for him at the time as our bull took it as a sign that my hubby was a "little faggot bitch". Hub was embarrassed because he came so easily and also mentally scarred for a while after wondering if he was really gay (which he is not!). He was still new to his role as a submissive cuck then, but now he understands his role alot better and knows his submission to other men is a sign of his weakness rather than a choice on his part.

Back