Monster pussy

Does any cuck even like fucking their wives after it gets so big you/they don't know u are in it? Hell my wife has asked if I was done so she could something else.... that was almost 4.5 years ago when I quit trying to stick my 3 inch boner in her... I love my queen, but have no use for her as far as sex.. She hates my cock and calls me her bitch slut and I always wear women's undergarments to keep her happy. I also love wearing them for her. I only masturbate if her bbc asks or if she tells me to while she is getting her bbc king. Looking at and making videos of 2 huge cocks in her does nothing for me anymore except i do love her gaped open afterwards. That does get me excited. I want to see how big her pussy will get, but it also takes monster size cocks to make her gape and cum. I tell the bbcs how big she is and after they are done they are like it's loose, but they keep fucking her since it's not extremely tight and can double her. She always has atleast one thing shoved in a hole....how i would look if i was told to fuck my wife after she has been with a couple bulls. She likes watching with a mirror when she makes put it in her and then laughs at it. I am always bound or tied so i can barely get hard while her bulls are in the house servicing her bbc pussy.20220814_231834.jpg

Last edited:
Back