Modern Woke Whiteboi

I'm a 39 year old, weak, inferior, little, limp, dick whiteboi, who sincerely believes that only Black Men are Real Men, only Black Men deserve pussy, especially white pussy, and that Black Men are superior to all whites, but especially to us, whitebois. I believe every whiteboi should assist the Black Man, in ending the white race, breeding all of our white women, conquering every other whiteboi, and making us all his loyal obedient white slaves. I've willingly been pussyfree for 3 years, to show my respect to my Black Kings, and to free up more white pussy for Him. I try to encourage and convince all white women to fuck Black Men Only, and to reject little limp white peepee's. I support, and promote the NBWO, Black Power, and Black Supremacy. I freely offer all white pussy to our Strong Black Gods, and encourage every other whiteboi to do the same, as payment for reparations. Giving up our own sexual pleasure, to help Black Men achieve total sexual control of the white race and the world, is a modest beginning to paying our Superior Black Masters back for the white man's atrocities. I believe we owe the Black Man everything we have, including ourselves, our women, our masculinity, sexuality, identity, freewill, and the future of the white race. May The Mighty Black Man rule the inferior white race forever!

Back