Mode of Pussy-Cleaning

My masters do not accept the waste of their precious seeds that flow from inside my pussy, and they have been training my husband with the privilege of tasting their seeds, always after my uterus is presented with the seed of a master, my husband is always available for accomplish your important task of keeping my pussy always clean for the next master.

I ate my first creampie last session . Safety is important as we found someone we trust , and choice is more my ladies
if she says to do so . I must .
How did you find it ?
I remember my 1st time and I didn't want to do it really, but when I got down and started licking the cum up it felt like the most erotic thing I'd ever done and it was such a massive turn on.

My first time was during Bdsm session with wife and master. I had no choice than obey. I was lay on the floor and they fuck over me, when master came in her, a lot of cum dropped on me, then he order her to sit on me and asked me to clean. It was the first time I tasted other man cum, I was not disgusted as I was too horny (3 weeks locked in cage).

Back