Mode of Pussy-Cleaning

Of course I take the position our black Bull wants me in. If she had seen him not at home she makes the call.
My preferred position is laying underneath her while she gets fucked by her Bull. There is nothing better than fresh pumped cum dripping out of her pussy in my mouth and licking her clean. Next favorite one is when she gets home with her cunt filled with cum. She stands over me and spreads her pussy and his cum mixed with her cunt juice drips from 2 feet in my mouth. Then she sits on my face and I clean every single drop out of her.

For myself it depends on where we are as to which way I clean her black cock deposit. We have occasionally stopped in a service area parking lot, I have then laid on the rear seat with my wife on top of me but basically in a 69 position. If her bull instructs me to clean her pussy after he has fucked her and filled her cunt with his thick cum , he tells me to lay on my back and then gets my wife to squat over my face with her dripping cunt over my mouth and lowers her self over my mouth so that his cum leaks directly into my mouth, I then have suck and lick all his cum from her cunt .

Last edited:
Wouldn't you love to be under your woman when the time comes for her pussy to start dripping black cum?

View attachment 6139701
This is my biggest fantasy, her laying on top of me and to have the front row seat watching that flower swell with pleasure and watching that beautiful black tool empty every last drop balls deep, pull out face fuck me till the bull is clean.Then for her to sit back and let all them love juices flow into my mouth

I need to say this to see if other cuckold's are similar to me . I am not someone who enjoys the cucking or creampies the same way as most . I enjoy the fact that I must submit and after the first and only time of eating a creampie I don't know if I want to again but I do know I want the control of having to be a cumdump and everything that goes with it . My enjoyment or more like an Inner need needs to be controlled by my lady and her Bull . Having to look him in the eye knowing I eat his cum and will be from now on does something to me inside that fills a bizarre need .

Back