Mode of Pussy-Cleaning

Would you mind if she sits on your face and you wait for that black cock to empty inside her cunt?

This is my biggest fantasy. I love when I cum in my wife and she climbs on top of my face and makes me eat it both of our juices run into my mouth it’s amazing, but to have the real thing a well hung bull giving my wife all I can’t but still being able to pleasure her with a front row seat and wait in anticipation for all them love juices almost puts me over the edge

That position helps to put cucks/sissy-bois in their rightful place. Best so they never forget where they lie.
if I am present during my wife's sex with her black bull, then she prefers the position where she lies on her back! and if she comes back at night when I'm already sleeping, then she prefers to climb onto my face from above, though usually facing me
View attachment animation.gif.mp4
IMG_20230126_083950_822.jpg
IMG_20230123_015408_108.jpg

I hope you get to thank her lover for blessing her pussy with such copious cum.

What a nice view ! Underneath seems better, the bull's sperm flows directly into cucky husband's mouth. Caution however with the volume of semen ... one day, I saw in a swingers party, a cuckold who literally choked, he took 3 or 4 minutes to recover. It is perhaps a beautiful death ?

We vary it but my preference is for me to lay on my back in our bed after her lover has finished in her. She climbs over my face and puts her hands on the headboard as she lowers her vagina to my lips. In this position she can also move her anus over my lips. Either way we both enjoy the hell out of it.

my wife and her bull don’t let me anywhere near her pussy so after he is finished she will scoop his cum from her pussy and either put it on a paper plate for me to eat or the rare occasion rub it inbetween her toes for me to clean that way

Wouldn't you love to be under your woman when the time comes for her pussy to start dripping black cum?

View attachment 6139701
This is one of our favorite poses!
Especially since I can caress the big black balls with my tongue, and moisten the cock when it slips out of her vagina! meanwhile Helen is squeezing and kicking my balls! even the cage does not stop me from orgasm!
IMG_20230204_235629_474.jpgIMG_20230102_093847_415.jpg

Back