Honey i hope You enjoy 😉 take a BIG Black one for the team!❤️🤩
Love it I’m sure if any white guy knew his wife or sister even d a u ght er was a call girl ******

That he would be able to make it possible for it to be them so he can see them actually fucked properly in real life instead of just imagining it while he’s jacking off

Is there anyone that can add captions to many many of my originals, if imemailed or posted on a blog for you to,access and work on? Not for open public posting but to,thrill my hotwife, pics of her fuckingnbbc, etc.

36-gif.6968151

Yes Mistress Kitty! Thank You so much 🥰 for allowing her to get the pleasure she needs and letting me have the honor of watching her get fucked properly while edging for Mistress Kitty ❤️💋👄
Man, it's só good, DELICIOUS...

Some of you may know me from places like Tumblr and Newtumbl. If you don't know me you are in for a treat.
I'm here to turn you on. I'm here to take you to that place you want to go.

I mostly do my own captions for fun but I can be persuaded to use you or someone you know at times.
I can also do things in private. Just message me for my email. Don't be shy. LOL. Or be shy... that's cute too.
I do like feedback and you are encouraged to add to the fantasies in my captions and I will write more based on
what you comment.

I LOVE cuckold men. They are a treasure of the earth. Their needs and desires line up with what I like.
They should be taken care of so well outside the bedroom and ****** to face what makes their cocks stiff as well.
If you are lucky and I enjoy my time here I may share some of me as well.
Either way we will have a lot of fun.

Mistress Kitty
Could u make some captions for black cucqueans ???

Back