More pump material for you but you better keep me entertained by showing
me how much you NEED it.

Mistress Kitty

8-gif.7193857

Mistress Kitty You know me so well! Just reading this got me rock hard, thinking about how wonderful the sight and the smell from being so close that if he pulled out his BBC would smack me in the face 🥰❤️🫦

You are given permanent permission to edge your little white penis. I WANT you to please it for me.
In fact, I want you to go dumb with pleasure. I want you to seek it out often. It's your medicine.
It feels SO good. It makes all the bad feelings and stress go away. But you MUST only do it after
you get your work down or your task accomplished. Or as little rewards throughout the day when
you do some work or tasks. And you always open a jerk off session with what?
"EVERYTHING for Mistress Kitty" like a prayer meaning may I get everything I ever want. Mmmmm

Mistress Kitty
Oh Thank You Mistress Kitty! i will always open my jerk off sessions by stating “EVERYTHING for Mistress Kitty!” i will do as You command and after every task i complete i will jerk off for my Mistress Kitty 🥰💋❤️🥹

8-gif.7193857

Mistress Kitty You know me so well! Just reading this got me rock hard, thinking about how wonderful the sight and the smell from being so close that if he pulled out his BBC would smack me in the face 🥰❤️🫦
SO MUCH fun can be had, pet. Sitting so close and watching will bring you such excitement. It should be equal parts embarrassing and arousing. That's what makes us SO wet. When you know you shouldn't want it but you do. When you're stiff and leaking and can't help your arousal. Like I told you before, fucking a BIG cock is less fun than fucking a BIG cock in front of soeone who NEEDS to be cucked. --- Mistress Kitty

Omggg he’s ruining Your pussy CJ! No don’t let him breed You You’re ovulating, omggggggg i think I might spill my cummies 😩
Oh no... CJ is ovulating at an optimal time to be bred. This is when YOU were supposed to cum in her but she couldn't help giving in to that BIG black man. Now you're sitting there limp dicked and spent with your cum all over you or the floor and HE is about to cum in her with his potent seed.

SO MUCH fun can be had, pet. Sitting so close and watching will bring you such excitement. It should be equal parts embarrassing and arousing. That's what makes us SO wet. When you know you shouldn't want it but you do. When you're stiff and leaking and can't help your arousal. Like I told you before, fucking a BIG cock is less fun than fucking a BIG cock in front of soeone who NEEDS to be cucked. --- Mistress Kitty
Yes Mistress Kitty i know my short Cummings 😔 and glad You and my wife enjoy the pleasure of a Big Black Cock pounding Your tight pussies knowing i am afraid to do anything unless You give me permission to pull my lil white penis 😚

Oh no... CJ is ovulating at an optimal time to be bred. This is when YOU were supposed to cum in her but she couldn't help giving in to that BIG black man. Now you're sitting there limp dicked and spent with your cum all over you or the floor and HE is about to cum in her with his potent seed.
Mistress Kitty! Ugh 😩 im so useless i can’t even impregnate my wife since all I can get hard for is knowing Daddy is keeping You both satisfied 🥺

Yes Mistress Kitty i know my short Cummings 😔 and glad You and my wife enjoy the pleasure of a Big Black Cock pounding Your tight pussies knowing i am afraid to do anything unless You give me permission to pull my lil white penis 😚
Yes, pet. You have to be careful in HOW you pull and how long. One too many touches and you'll be cumming
on the floor. Then you'll have to wait with a limp dick until you recover.

Everything for You Mistress Kitty, i will seek the choicest BBC to ensure they ruin CJs pussy for me 😍
Honestly, is it exciting to betray yourself, pet? I bet you get SO HARD for it.
Only the biggest blackest dicks for CJ. Only the strongest men that put you to shame.
I know you want to sit with your dick stiff and watch CJ get split... stretched.
You're dripping and hungry for it, aren't you?
---- Mistress Kitty

Back