That's what My wife realy need. The only dicksize can give sexual pleasure. At this time it's stil a dildo this size. I hope real soon she get a real one. Whe both looking forward for it. She admit she would love to see me watching while she finaly ge waht she need.
View attachment 6807370
She'll probably have such huge orgasms and you will too, I bet. You'll share that.
He'll fuck her the way you wish you could and give her the pleasure she deserves.

Mistress Kitty

Here's a follower's wife getting used so well.
I know you'll enjoy it Setthpartth

Mistress Kitty

3-jpg.6807696

Mistress Kitty You know me so well!! Of course this is how i wish to see her out out room window. i would be pumping and saying out loud “Fuck that Black Dick!”

Here's a follower's wife getting used so well.
I know you'll enjoy it Setthpartth

Mistress Kitty

1-jpg.6807692

Hand job! Blow job! Strip tease! Doing the same for his friends, message with oil all over, cooking nice meal, sucking his heavy balls, begging him to take her arse, begging him to titty fuck her while she blows him, begging him to not wear a condiment and cum inside her! Ten is hard

34-jpg.6807628

Honey May i please lick your slutty white pussy to get it ready for Daddy’s BIG Black Cock!! He’s so going to ruin your pussy 🥰
She says "Yes, but I really want to FEEL it in the way you drool and eat. In the way you lick like you want my white pussy used SO well.
In the way you show me your stiff little white dick while you BEG to for me to be fucked by a BIG black cock."

Back