Thought provoking memes and captions

View attachment 6444459
you just watched her blackbred into m0therhood!
I'll never forget the First time I watched him UNPROTECTED, fully and completely owned my wife, her pssy, and our marriage.

After he was done unloading 9" inside her he got up and looked at me while I was unable to stop staring at my petite lil White Wife's pssy LEAKING OUT MORE cum than i could even make, he said, "She's the one that said she couldn't wait for me to put the condom on even tho i had it in my hand. She's mine now bro"

what do you do in that moment when you hear your wife say...
View attachment 6444473
My wife started it as fantasy play at first, when she was letting me fuck her unprotected but while she was on BC. She would pretend i was her bull and while she was talking with her eyes closed pretending i was him, she'd get so worked up and start whispering in my ear cplease cum in me please cum deep in me, I WANT YOU IN ME, I WANT A BLACK BBBY, I WANT YOUR BLACK BBBY "

Then after a while of playing, she started doing it with HIM. And kept saying it with him even after she got off of BC. And yes it did happen eventually.

...don't worry, HIS seed has already made her a m0m!
View attachment 7192545
Once my wife's bull convinced her with unending orgasms and he starting fucking her bare and unprotected, everytime he made sure he buried all 9" of his huge cock deep in my wife's lil tummy.

And what i witnessed myself was even tho his loads were massive every single time he would cum, once he started unloading deep inside my wife it would take forever to leak out or wouldn't leak out at all! He was filling my wife UP with load after load of his black cum and she was soaking it all up which meant she ALWAYS had some of his DNA inside her cause once he took ownership of our marriage and of breeding rights, he was at our house 5 nights a week unloading in my wife 2 or 3 times a night.

And to mention, she swallowed loads of him all the time too. He occasionally pick her up from work while she was on lunch to ALLOW HER TO SERVE HIM just so he could unload down my wife's throat and send her back to work with a tummy full of him. He literally filled my wife's insides from both ends with black cum for months once she became his. She always craved his cum too. Like she'd be hungry to swallow him every day. She said it was the most satisfying taste and fulness she's ever had. Before him she never swallowed cum before.

Back