Missing girl

SIR

Male
I’ve never come across a more beautiful woman.

I’ve been scouring these posts for months.

It’s where I found her. Now she’s gone.

3306B60F-10F0-4E6F-89B1-E1AD45F2AC3E.png

This cutout is a product of my efforts/work. Don’t plagiarize. Be a gentleman & request a fellow artist permission if intending to use it.

So are you suggesting that you are not plagiarizing by taking someone else's work (probably copyrighted work) then merely using software to crop out others in the existing pic?

& DJ’s don’t make music. ????
You are not a public performer playing a work like a movie theater or a DJ. You are like another musical artist who samples a predecessor musical artist's work and then calls it his own. Those are the guys who get successfully sued for copyright infringement.

Don't get me wrong; I don't give a *******. Do your thing.

But a plagiarist should not ask people to not plagiarize him. That's pretty funny. (y)(y)

You are not a public performer playing a work like a movie theater or a DJ. You are like another musical artist who samples a predecessor musical artist's work and then calls it his own. Those are the guys who get successfully sued for copyright infringement.

Don't get me wrong; I don't give a *******. Do your thing.

But a plagiarist should not ask people to not plagiarize him. That's pretty funny. (y)(y)
[/QUOTE

??? You’re the best.

Another post from crazy sad guy that has found his love in the web, her surname is jpeg and he doesnt want to share?

Reactions: SIR
The amount of time it took to separate her from the portrait’s surrounding environment. Including a bush in front of her.

That effort is what I don’t want to be handing out for sloppy hobbyists.

Back