Florida Baby Girl Wants to Play

LilJess&Daddy

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Daddy’s gone on a business trip and it’s been months since Babygirl has gotten some BBC.

Craving being stretched again and spit roasted. I got my first taste of it a few months ago and I’ve been craving it ever since. Especially being tag teamed. Maybe next I can work up to a gang bang? 😏

Daddy loves watching in the beginning and instructing Babygirl in how to ease onto that BBC.

If only we can find a BBC bull locally here in SWFL that can come satisfy me.

Attachments

• BA7F6A17-0DE6-4EEB-87AF-BF543E1FACE2.jpeg
    BA7F6A17-0DE6-4EEB-87AF-BF543E1FACE2.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 855
Daddy’s gone on a business trip and it’s been months since Babygirl has gotten some BBC.

Craving being stretched again and spit roasted. I got my first taste of it a few months ago and I’ve been craving it ever since. Especially being tag teamed. Maybe next I can work up to a gang bang? 😏

Daddy loves watching in the beginning and instructing Babygirl in how to ease onto that BBC.

Let me know when you’re ready

Where do I sign up??

How to spot a time waster ( 1. ) always look for the 5 W'S who,what,when, where and why . If those are missing 9 out of 10 they're Fake .

I’am by Orlando

Say when

Pm me

In Orlando this week. Hit me.

******* she’s sexy

******* she’s sexy
Yup, and only way she will let someone play is with my permission and someone who acts like a gentlemen in public settings. Behind closed doors she’s loves to be dominated and is a good lil slut. She’s into tag teams and wants to eventually try a gangbang. I do find satisfying her myself but don’t mind having more players on the team.😂

Yup, and only way she will let someone play is with my permission and someone who acts like a gentlemen in public settings. Behind closed doors she’s loves to be dominated and is a good lil slut. She’s into tag teams and wants to eventually try a gangbang. I do find satisfying her myself but don’t mind having more players on the team.😂
I volunteer.

Back