Older Brother Who Knows How To Make It Better

Rodney

Male
Gold Member
Hello and Happy New Year! I’ve found, for the last few years, that it seems that if you’re not between 25-45, you’re often left out of searches. It frustrates me to know that there are so many women who sleep on the pleasure they’re missing simply because they want a “hot, young, BBC.” I’ve always been a different kind of man. Growing up almost all my contemporaries couldn’t wait to tell us about the girls they’d been with. I was always the complete opposite. I would lie, if I had to, to say that I hadn’t been with them. I felt like they appreciated my candor. Another thing that was different about me was that I read EVERYTHING in the Library about the female body and how to make them never forget that they had been with a knowledgeable and caring lover. What the guys didn’t understand about me is that I understood that it took hardly anything to get a guy off! Especially if he was young. I made sure the woman came first, literally! At least once, but often multiple times. Some had never had an orgasm, which was sad. Being Black, during that time, oral sex was something that was considered dirty. I loved the thought of it since I first heard about it!! I enjoyed the smell of the woman as she became excited and wet with her juices! Look, I could go on and on with this, but what’s the use? BOTTOM LINE: Don’t miss the forest because you’re looking at a tree. I invite any comments. Peace ✌️ and love ❤️.

Attachments

• IMG_0862.jpeg
    IMG_0862.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0861.jpeg
    IMG_0861.jpeg
    835.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0569.jpeg
    IMG_0569.jpeg
    955.6 KB · Views: 97
Hello from South Florida
MM, 65 here. Wife is 57. She’s still a hottie with a very strong sexual appetite. She’s 4’7”
130lbs.
36DD-25-35
Could stand to lose a few pounds but Carrie’s herself very well. Dresses sexy but never slutty. Always gets very flirty after a few drinks and getting attention from the guys at the bar when we’re on vacation.

Attachments

• IMG_3051.jpeg
    IMG_3051.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 105
Hello from South Florida
MM, 65 here. Wife is 57. She’s still a hottie with a very strong sexual appetite. She’s 4’7”
130lbs.
36DD-25-35
Could stand to lose a few pounds but Carrie’s herself very well. Dresses sexy but never slutty. Always gets very flirty after a few drinks and getting attention from the guys at the bar when we’re on vacation.
Definitely 💯 needs black breeding

Hello from South Florida
130lbs.
36DD-25-35
She is absolutely gorgeous

Hello and Happy New Year! I’ve found, for the last few years, that it seems that if you’re not between 25-45, you’re often left out of searches. It frustrates me to know that there are so many women who sleep on the pleasure they’re missing simply because they want a “hot, young, BBC.” I’ve always been a different kind of man. Growing up almost all my contemporaries couldn’t wait to tell us about the girls they’d been with. I was always the complete opposite. I would lie, if I had to, to say that I hadn’t been with them. I felt like they appreciated my candor. Another thing that was different about me was that I read EVERYTHING in the Library about the female body and how to make them never forget that they had been with a knowledgeable and caring lover. What the guys didn’t understand about me is that I understood that it took hardly anything to get a guy off! Especially if he was young. I made sure the woman came first, literally! At least once, but often multiple times. Some had never had an orgasm, which was sad. Being Black, during that time, oral sex was something that was considered dirty. I loved the thought of it since I first heard about it!! I enjoyed the smell of the woman as she became excited and wet with her juices! Look, I could go on and on with this, but what’s the use? BOTTOM LINE: Don’t miss the forest because you’re looking at a tree. I invite any comments. Peace ✌️ and love ❤️.
I sometimes get discouraged when I'm called a dirty old man; I'm a freak, not a ho! The number doesn't define your virility or your passion for life, love, and loving.

Truth is, I'd love to find someone to help me act my age-69! Fortunately, European women taught this Black man who was a virgin until 21!

Back