Mile stone.

So earlier this afternoon before my gf left to go have dinner with her sisters we were discussing how ideas on how we could take this to the next level even more than we are, my gf has been aware that I’m becoming attracted to bbc as well since I told her and her bull the other day while he was over. So she brought up the idea of me getting fucked by our bull alongside of her next time we are all 3 together.. of course I told her I loved the idea and would be honored to but we Arnt really sure if our bull would be down 100% even though we have a good idea that he will be because when I told them the other day that I’m starting to become attracted to bbc my gf and him told me to come over and suck his cock which I gladly did and enjoyed every second of it, I blew him for about 10 min while they were making out then was ordered to go back to sit next to the bed and watch. If he’s comfortable with me sucking him, then wouldn’t he be comfortable with fucking me with her as well? Any one else have similar experiences? Or wants? My gf said I should start practicing with her bbc dildo I got her awhile back before we started doing this. So the past 30 min I’ve been trying to work my way down this monster bbc dildo but so far have only gotten to about 5 inches and the dildo is 9. My gf said she’s going to talk to our bull tonight about this to see what he thinks. I just think it’s the best thing to do to show my inferiorness to him. I’ll be happy to share pics! :)

So earlier this afternoon before my gf left to go have dinner with her sisters we were discussing how ideas on how we could take this to the next level even more than we are, my gf has been aware that I’m becoming attracted to bbc as well since I told her and her bull the other day while he was over. So she brought up the idea of me getting fucked by our bull alongside of her next time we are all 3 together.. of course I told her I loved the idea and would be honored... I just think it’s the best thing to do to show my inferior(ity) to him.
Dildos are easier to take than the real thing so if they are comparable in size, keep practicing. If he is concerned about seeming too gay to fuck you, try crossdressing, but if he is willing to let you suck him and consider the idea of fucking you, then simply be patient. Unlike the caricature of Black sexuality that is presented on this website, Black men are not able to cum then have another three orgasms in them. He wants to fuck your girlfriend, so you will have to wait for him to be in the right mood to release some of his libido on you without worrying about whether he can keep going to keep her satisfied. That means you may have to wait until she is out of town or until he is so horny that he knows he can keep going for both of you. I look forward to seeing the pictures.

Dildos are easier to take than the real thing so if they are comparable in size, keep practicing. If he is concerned about seeming too gay to fuck you, try crossdressing, but if he is willing to let you suck him and consider the idea of fucking you, then simply be patient. Unlike the caricature of Black sexuality that is presented on this website, Black men are not able to cum then have another three orgasms in them. He wants to fuck your girlfriend, so you will have to wait for him to be in the right mood to release some of his libido on you without worrying about whether he can keep going to keep her satisfied. That means you may have to wait until she is out of town or until he is so horny that he knows he can keep going for both of you. I look forward to seeing the pictures.

Attachments

• 749192F9-2056-44D6-8D71-F4D0EA794DA9.jpeg
    749192F9-2056-44D6-8D71-F4D0EA794DA9.jpeg
    216.6 KB · Views: 14
  • D935CBB2-113F-4592-B32C-4401A0B62DBE.jpeg
    D935CBB2-113F-4592-B32C-4401A0B62DBE.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • A9A2F810-6B0C-4533-BBEE-7EBDB6BAAD18.jpeg
    A9A2F810-6B0C-4533-BBEE-7EBDB6BAAD18.jpeg
    839 KB · Views: 13
  • 785EF860-FECB-43B6-B582-F335DF1B1671.jpeg
    785EF860-FECB-43B6-B582-F335DF1B1671.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
Our friend, when we met 4 years ago, said he was straight, but was open to me licking his cock/ balls etc. while playing wth my wife. Over those 4 years, we have tried many things, and I guess I keep pushing the/ his boundaries a little. He now loves me sucking his cock, balls, LOVES me rimming him.. even sucking his nipples or fingering his ass while I suck his cock he really enjoys, but, and as much as my wife wants to watch him fuck me, he says for some reason, he just can't get into the idea. He has fingered my ass while on all fours while fucking my wife, and he'll cup and caress my cock and balls, but unfortunately he says he just isn't into fucking guys. We respect his wishes obviously, and he's watched me using a dildo on myself while they fuck... but still won't cross that line. So, just be patient, but as I said after 4 years, we still haven't succeeded on that one.

Get a plug and insert it before trying any penetration personally I wear mine for quite awhile before hand. also remember being a bottom isn't for everyone

Back