Mexican wifes and BBC! I see a lot of Mexicans joining the lifestyle I felt alone wanting this but it’s becoming more and more everyday

San Antonio is only 7.2% black so you know what the other ratio is! This place has treated me well and the sheer amount of sexually unfulfilled older Mexican women here is startling. These women are taking better care of themselves and aren't with the traditional machismo culture stuff anymore. They are seeking out black men for companionship and satisfying sex. Their words! I've heard it too many times. I've never needed to use my conversational Spanish. They think it's cool that I can speak it well enough though.

- Notice I said older women. The younger ones usually are following too many social trends and can be a headache. Fun to fuck but the bullshyt with them can be way too much. I go for the 40 and up ones that kept themselves in pretty good shape.

San Antonio is only 7.2% black so you know what the other ratio is! This place has treated me well and the sheer amount of sexually unfulfilled older Mexican women here is startling. These women are taking better care of themselves and aren't with the traditional machismo culture stuff anymore. They are seeking out black men for companionship and satisfying sex. Their words! I've heard it too many times. I've never needed to use my conversational Spanish. They think it's cool that I can speak it well enough though.

- Notice I said older women. The younger ones usually are following too many social trends and can be a headache. Fun to fuck but the bullshyt with them can be way too much. I go for the 40 and up ones that kept themselves in pretty good shape.

@ruckus1

I would prefer a woman of Mexican descent, who was raised to be a traditional woman, who was raised to embrace the nuclear family unit

As well, as a woman who is domesticated, and enjoys being a home maker, while i'm the bread winner, provider, protector

And together, we're a good team, and work well together

Agreed I too have heard Mexican women say these very same things to me many times especially when turning me down for being Mexican and not Black. Thing is it's not just the older Mexican women the younger Mexican girls are just as sexually unfulfilled and anyone who takes the time to compare Mexican men to Black men can clearly see why they're sexually unfulfilled and seeking out Black men for satisfying sex. Too many of the younger Mexican girls have also grown tried of the traditional maschismo Mexican culture. So it's not surprising that there's been an explosion in millennial single Mexican women and Mexican couples seeking out BBC. As a Mexican cuck who truly believes Mexican women and Black men make the perfect couples I would encourage more Mexicanas and Black men to seek each other out. I would also encourage my fellow Mexican men learn to accept being cucks or completely lose our women for ever lol.

Back