Meet the right guy yesterday

TessaWicked

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
Husband and I had another meet n greet yesterday and think we found the right guy. Very attractive respectful young man in his 30's. All 3 of us talked for over an hour in my car getting to know each other what we are looking for and discussing boundaries and what we expect. Even got talking about our family and pets and life experiences good and bad. We all feel so comfortable I got to see and feel with my hand my first black cock in person. We are now moving to the next stage of getting tests done and setting up a play date and other regular dates. I think and hope this will be a long friendship with us all that I can suck on for a very long time.

Last edited:
Looks like I spoke too soon. Looks to be another flake out. We asked him out for 2 dates since meet n greet and he couldn't do either one. Hasn't got test done yet. So we decided ball is in his court now not asking him out on dates anymore and will no message him first from here on. Guess he either flaked out like most of the guys or lost interest. Oh well live goes on.

Looks like I spoke too soon. Looks to be another flake out. We asked him out for 2 dates since meet n greet and he couldn't do either one. Hasn't got test done yet. So we decided ball is in his court now not asking him out on dates anymore and will no message him first from here on. Guess he either flaked out like most of the guys or lost interest. Oh well live goes on.
Sorry to hear that. I bet you're so disappointed. Maybe there will be a better hung black guy out there for you.

This happens too often, especially when you are seeking something regular :(

Back