Mature White wife wondering if I am too late

What interest in me would you have?

• Total voters
Wonderful!!! Excellent that you like being whipped. I am sure all of the black men will love whipping you, especially whipping your beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas, and nipples.
My wife has been whipped and paddled by a riding crop by several other men and a woman. I was very excited watching, especially at sex parties seeing men and women taking turns whipping my wife's beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas, and nipples. I love watching them aim for whipping my wife's nipples. My wife loved being whipped in front of a group of men and women, especially strapped to a cross.
I made me wet watching there. I would LOVE to be tied to a cross like that and whipped like her for the pleasure of a group of black doms. I especially liked the occasional parts, like with the paddling, that it hurt. To give that little bit of thrill to the doms would be priceless.

I made me wet watching there. I would LOVE to be tied to a cross like that and whipped like her for the pleasure of a group of black doms. I especially liked the occasional parts, like with the paddling, that it hurt. To give that little bit of thrill to the doms would be priceless.
I am happy that you watching my wife's BDSM videos made your cunt wet. You have a wonderful attitude for a white slut wife shown by saying that you would LOVE to be tied to a cross like my wife and whipped like her for the pleasure of a group of black doms. I glad that you enjoyed, like I do, the parts that showed the woman and other men that lightly tortured my wife, by paddling her big beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas, and nipples. I hope you noticed that they all concentrated on whipping and paddling my wife's nipples. I hope you enjoyed hearing the loud sounds of the whip as it struck my wife's back and ass. Yes to give that little bit of thrill to the doms is priceless. After the black men have tortured your naked white TiTs and nipples several times, you will like them torturing you and beg them to please whip and paddle you, especially your TiTs and nipples. It will give you much pleasure and the black men great pleasure to be able to use a married white slut as their BDSM target and toy.

I am happy that you watching my wife's BDSM videos made your cunt wet. You have a wonderful attitude for a white slut wife shown by saying that you would LOVE to be tied to a cross like my wife and whipped like her for the pleasure of a group of black doms. I glad that you enjoyed, like I do, the parts that showed the woman and other men that lightly tortured my wife, by paddling her big beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas, and nipples. I hope you noticed that they all concentrated on whipping and paddling my wife's nipples. I hope you enjoyed hearing the loud sounds of the whip as it struck my wife's back and ass. Yes to give that little bit of thrill to the doms is priceless. After the black men have tortured your naked white TiTs and nipples several times, you will like them torturing you and beg them to please whip and paddle you, especially your TiTs and nipples. It will give you much pleasure and the black men great pleasure to be able to use a married white slut as their BDSM target and toy.
Oh yes, they did make me wet and I've watched them a couple times ;) I did notice that they were aiming for your wife's nipples and areolas. My nipples are quite sensitive so it would be quite easy to get a reaction out of me. Your wife seems to have a high pain tolerance. Mine is pretty good, but not as high as hers. With that said, I do want a bull(s) to push the envelope and make me squeal and beg them to stop. i have hear form several black men that are excited to humiliate and abuse a married white girl.

Wonderful that my wife's BDSM videos made you wet and that you watched them a couple of times. I don't know where they got the idea that they could whip and paddle my wife's nipples and areolas but I was excited to see it done by all of them, men and the Lady. The Lady even enjoyed smashing my wife's nipples between to chop stick like sticks and then using them to stretch and twist my wife's. Great that your nipples are quite sensitive because it will be easier for the black men to cause you to feel the pain more quickly and less hard strikes on your nipples. Yes my wife's pain tolerance is high because all of the men also enjoy sqeezing my wife' TiTs and nipples very hard, they also love stretch nipple very long and to twist them hard. Unfortunately after the men have tortured, lightly, my wife's TiTs and nipples, she tells me I cant touch them when I want to hold them because they are too sore from the men whipping, paddling, sqeezing, stretching and twisting them; which is very disappointing to me. I could not hold my wife's TiTs because other men abused them too hard.
You could probably that my wife was enthusiastic about having the men and the Lady whip and paddle big TiTs, nipples and areolas. I tried to tell my wife to not let them whip and paddle her because she had complained to me that she did not want them to because her TiTs and nipples would be too sore. But when they asked my wife if she would like them to whip and paddle her, to my shock, she smiled enthusiastically and told them that Yes she did want them to whip and paddle her. I told her a few times that she told me that she did not want them to whip and paddle her and insisted that she did want them to whip and paddle her. So I said Ok. I am glad that she did them whipping and paddling her, especially her big TiTs, nipples and areolas.
I am happy that you do want bull(s) to push the envelope and make you squeal and beg them to stop.
I am delighted that you have heard from several black men that are excited to humiliate and abuse a married white girl. So you will have several black guys to humiliate and abuse you. I hope you ask them to humiliate and abuse you soon.

Wonderful!!! Excellent that you like being whipped. I am sure all of the black men will love whipping you, especially whipping your beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas, and nipples.
My wife has been whipped and paddled by a riding crop by several other men and a woman. I was very excited watching, especially at sex parties seeing men and women taking turns whipping my wife's beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas, and nipples. I love watching them aim for whipping my wife's nipples. My wife loved being whipped in front of a group of men and women, especially strapped to a cross.
enjoyed seeing her use by both men and women and right in the front window. hope her audience enjoyed it as much.
how long was she used?

Oh yes, they did make me wet and I've watched them a couple times ;) I did notice that they were aiming for your wife's nipples and areolas. My nipples are quite sensitive so it would be quite easy to get a reaction out of me. Your wife seems to have a high pain tolerance. Mine is pretty good, but not as high as hers. With that said, I do want a bull(s) to push the envelope and make me squeal and beg them to stop. i have hear form several black men that are excited to humiliate and abuse a married white girl.
YES!!
abuse you and your little girl tits!!

It's great seeing you all in around your 70's still having fun.

I'm a mature wife 60+ looking to see if there is any interest in a mature white woman, or if I am too late getting into the game here. Just looking right now. Before believing in something that won't happen I'd like to know if there is an interest. My profile has details. Thanks.
Never too late! Lots of grandmother's love BBC... and you will too... I'm a boy BTW and I love it

Back