Mature White wife wondering if I am too late

What interest in me would you have?

• Total voters
Nothing wrong with a mature woman taking BBC if that's what she desires. Your insides will get 💦 watered like a freshly planted garden!♠️

I haven't had surgery ass they are thinking that it will be able to be corrected with PT. There area a lot of dangers in the surgery that wound be needed, so the option of PT is better at this time. It is encouraging that the whole idea has become more commonplace. I don't have a lot of mix in the neighborhood here. Probably a better chance to connect here, though takes longer that way.
Muscle strengthening, massage therapy, & a brace work wonders.

I'm a mature wife 60+ looking to see if there is any interest in a mature white woman, or if I am too late getting into the game here. Just looking right now. Before believing in something that won't happen I'd like to know if there is an interest. My profile has details. Thanks.
I hope for the best for you!

This is another, cock in my wife’s mouth this time, her 66 year Old friend licking it.

View attachment 5234748

And here’s what her 66 year old pussy looks like, it looks great but I think your’s is sexier!!! Her’s is the one on top….she’s also the one that told my wife about bio hormone pellets which did two things…..made my wife horny as hell like a teenage boy and made her clit enlarge…she thinks her pussy gets wetter now too. Something to consider: https://biote.com/?utm_campaign=G-Brand-Core-National-Exact&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&campaign=12916057677&adgroup=121290803923&content=518810946387&keyword=biote hormones&gclid=Cj0KCQjw8amWBhCYARIsADqZJoX2SbEix-HLHGOKBL9BhhGkMgZapHp4Ob7_0WK3z_PQNtPu70bjE3kaAmiXEALw_wcB

View attachment 5234767
Exciting to a closeup photo of your slut wife's naked cunt with her friends naked cunt. Were they planning on having a big black cock fucking both of their cunts at the same time?
Also, Wow, very exciting to see that big black cock in your slut wife's mouth while her slut wife friend is licking his big black cock at the same time. A black man using your slut wife's mouth and her friend's mouth as his fuck toys and cum dumps at the same time. You must have been humiliated watching but much more exciting.
I have had the pleasure of watching another white man fucking his cock between my white wife's lips and another white sluts lips at the same time, also fucking my wife's lips and the other slut's TiTs at the same time. Humiliating but much more exciting to watch.
I am jealous because I have never had the pleasure of feeling my dicklette fucking between my wife's lips and another slut's lips at the same time. In fact, I have only had sex with my wife in my life.
I am also jealous because I have not had the pleasure of seeing a big black cock fucking in my slut wife's mouth while another white slut is licking his big black cock at the same time.
Your are a very lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady that enjoys being fucked by black men.

I like the whipping part.
Wonderful!!! Excellent that you like being whipped. I am sure all of the black men will love whipping you, especially whipping your beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas, and nipples.
My wife has been whipped and paddled by a riding crop by several other men and a woman. I was very excited watching, especially at sex parties seeing men and women taking turns whipping my wife's beautiful naked white TiTs, areolas, and nipples. I love watching them aim for whipping my wife's nipples. My wife loved being whipped in front of a group of men and women, especially strapped to a cross.

Attachments

• VID_20190531_173903.mp4
    98.7 MB
  • VID_20190531_174313.mp4
    84.7 MB
  • VID_20190531_174423.mp4
    140.6 MB
  • VID_20190531_175056.mp4
    22.6 MB
  • VID_20190531_175238.mp4
    110.9 MB
  • VID_20190531_175001.mp4