Mature White wife wondering if I am too late

What interest in me would you have?

• Total voters
I'm a mature wife 60+ looking to see if there is any interest in a mature white woman, or if I am too late getting into the game here. Just looking right now. Before believing in something that won't happen I'd like to know if there is an interest. My profile has details. Thanks.
Never too late 😎

I'm a mature wife 60+ looking to see if there is any interest in a mature white woman, or if I am too late getting into the game here. Just looking right now. Before believing in something that won't happen I'd like to know if there is an interest. My profile has details. Thanks.
You are not too old. You are still looking great for your age and sexy. I won't mind to fuck you and penetrate deeply until you yell like a slut. ;)😜

In the upper midwest
I wish I was close to you I would love to get my face between your legs run my tongue up in your pussy a few times then when it get little wet I easy my dick up in your pussy I love fuck women like you

My wife in her 60's, health issues now, she loved to have a man in her, fucked more men than you would believe--At about 110 lbs. I loved seeing her caught by her legs, pulled across our bed, having her legs opened, and watching as her small body absorbed another man's cockb bed dress2.JPG

My wife in her 60's, health issues now, she loved to have a man in her, fucked more men than you would believe--At about 110 lbs. I loved seeing her caught by her legs, pulled across our bed, having her legs opened, and watching as her small body absorbed another man's cockthanksView attachment 5849015
Thanks. I am finding that older white women are more in demand that I had thought. I love that.

Of course that you are not late. You are never late. Big black balls need to get emptied regularly. The question is did you empty a pair today and why didn't you? As for your pole, I voted, "none of the above". Sure, getting used as a sex slave is the best option offered. But the natural order is always "BREEDING" and nothing else. I understand that you are a mature lady. But just keep trying and who knows... Maybe you and your hubby get a present in the end 😏 You never know with high quality BBC cum. 😁

Of course that you are not late. You are never late. Big black balls need to get emptied regularly. The question is did you empty a pair today and why didn't you? As for your pole, I voted, "none of the above". Sure, getting used as a sex slave is the best option offered. But the natural order is always "BREEDING" and nothing else. I understand that you are a mature lady. But just keep trying and who knows... Maybe you and your hubby get a present in the end 😏 You never know with high quality BBC cum. 😁
I agree, breeding is an important aspect and one I wish to provide. I have my dreams, and do hope to get both done. I appreciate your thoughts.

I agree, breeding is an important aspect and one I wish to provide. I have my dreams, and do hope to get both done. I appreciate your thoughts.
Why would you waste time dreaming about it? That is what I wonder... What is stopping you? By the way you take conversation I see that you are a nice lady. Just approach the black boy that you like and take care of his balls. It became very simple lately actually. Are you shy maybe?

Back