Mature White wife wondering if I am too late

What interest in me would you have?

• Total voters
My hot wife was 18 years old when we were married. She has never been a "looker" or a "trophy wife". Yet, during our honeymoon in Barbados, she was continually and delightfully fucked by 5 local Black men. We have been married for 50 years. During those 50 years, 100+ different Black men thought my wife was sexy enough to shove their Black cocks into her married, white pussy on hundreds of occasions and fill her orgasming, married, white womb with their Black seed. Seven of these Black studs were so pleased with the pleasure my wife's body gave them that they impregnated her with their Black babies. As her cuckold husband, I have enjoyed multiple orgasms watching my hot wife being a total slut for Black men. She is now 68 years old and Black men still seek her out to satisfy their lust using her white married body. The ages of her current Black boyfriends range from 20 years old to 75 years old. They all have one thing in common: Black cocks that get super excited and super hard when my wife comes on to them, especially when she spreads her legs to reveal her hot, wet, married pussy to their leering eyes.

We both urge you to go for it. If you have a regret, it will be for waiting so long to get that first Black cock in you. If you have any questions or need further advice, send us a PM. Yours in BNWO, Bill and Janet

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Ass In 2004.jpg
    Ass In 2004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 53
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 55
  • My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 47
any closer in finding a potential guy yet or still deciding if you want to take that step.
to give yourself over to be pleasured in the way you wish to be used, controlled to enjoy true submission in all it's glory

Sexy mature lady with lots of potential.. where are you located?

My hot wife was 18 years old when we were married. She has never been a "looker" or a "trophy wife". Yet, during our honeymoon in Barbados, she was continually and delightfully fucked by 5 local Black men. We have been married for 50 years. During those 50 years, 100+ different Black men thought my wife was sexy enough to shove their Black cocks into her married, white pussy on hundreds of occasions and fill her orgasming, married, white womb with their Black seed. Seven of these Black studs were so pleased with the pleasure my wife's body gave them that they impregnated her with their Black babies. As her cuckold husband, I have enjoyed multiple orgasms watching my hot wife being a total slut for Black men. She is now 68 years old and Black men still seek her out to satisfy their lust using her white married body. The ages of her current Black boyfriends range from 20 years old to 75 years old. They all have one thing in common: Black cocks that get super excited and super hard when my wife comes on to them, especially when she spreads her legs to reveal her hot, wet, married pussy to their leering eyes.

We both urge you to go for it. If you have a regret, it will be for waiting so long to get that first Black cock in you. If you have any questions or need further advice, send us a PM. Yours in BNWO, Bill and Janet
Thanks for your insights. I believe what you have said. There are plenty on here that have an interest I using mature women.

there's loads of guys & women black or white would love the chance to use a mature woman who is willing and able to comply with their commands
good luck in your search hope you find yourself able to take the final step if & whrn the opportunity arises

I am encouraged and curious about how many are interested in my favorite preference in my poll, to be offered to a group for domination. I've had an interest in that for quite some time in various forms.

I am encouraged and curious about how many are interested in my favorite preference in my poll, to be offered to a group for domination. I've had an interest in that for quite some time in various forms.
Depending on where you are, there are groups who can make your desire come true. They're usually a group of guys who arrange things like this. They all know & trust one another and have rules that they abide by. It would be pretty safe to party with them.

Depending on where you are, there are groups who can make your desire come true. They're usually a group of guys who arrange things like this. They all know & trust one another and have rules that they abide by. It would be pretty safe to party with them.
That sounds like a good place to start. The safety factor is important. My desire to be dominated by a group requires it.

I'm a mature wife 60+ looking to see if there is any interest in a mature white woman, or if I am too late getting into the game here. Just looking right now. Before believing in something that won't happen I'd like to know if there is an interest. My profile has details. Thanks.

I started at 65 and have been going at it for the last 6 years. Several BF's younger than myself take care of my renewed sexual needs and increased libido. Your never to old,believe me, you will see and the sex is the wildest
That's also a good example to younger women! That is if you're in the public about it. But even if not as seeing you enjoy it so much you should be encouraging to other women you mentor. It's helping those coming in a new world...they need it

Wow! You're wife is amazing. Hopefully she's completely off of white cock and only in service to BBC! Good luck
Although my wife has been taking black cocks for many years now, she’s entering her mid 50’s and never had more BBC than she gets now….they can’t get enough of her and beg constantly for her sexual attention. Many of these guys are in their early to mid 30’s, a few in their late 20’s and she’s fucked a couple of her regular bulls sons on and right after their 18th birthday and she still fucks those two (not at the same time or day) somewhat regularly although she feels a little creeped out by their young age but those thoughts seem to fly out the window when those young, big throbbing black cocks are released as she drops to her knees in a heartbeat to get to servicing them., I watched her just this past week take a huge load all over her face and about three more in her pussy from one of these young men and two days later the other one stopped by midday for a nooner and wore her out, right in my bed and he asked her if he could bring his well hung friend next time and without any hesitation my wife said yes, absolutely….but then said, he is black isn’t he as in making sure his friend was black, the wife is almost totally off white cock now including mine.

I think as long as your into sex, enjoy it and are having fun, age isn’t a limit unless its *******. You’ll be surprised at the amount of quality, respectful, built and handsome, nice/pleasant, human beings sporting very hung black cocks that will take pride in taking extremely good care of your sexual needs.

I'm a mature wife 60+ looking to see if there is any interest in a mature white woman, or if I am too late getting into the game here. Just looking right now. Before believing in something that won't happen I'd like to know if there is an interest. My profile has details. Thanks.
Very interested,

Back