Mature White wife wondering if I am too late

What interest in me would you have?

• Total voters
Lolllll. You guys are original simps. This is clealy a man pretending to be a woman and is getting off on the male responses. Look at manner of speaking. It's so obvious.
I have had some experiences with my first husband. I did like that part of it, but we divorced over other issues. Think what you want, but my Sub current husband isn't cutting it.

Last edited:
Thank you for your comment. I am glad you glanced at the profile too. Sometimes I wonder if I am too far out there with my desires, but then again, one never knows.
I don't know where you at I wish we were close I could eat that pussy until you tell me to stop when I go down it's good you have to pull me off your pussy

I'm a mature wife 60+ looking to see if there is any interest in a mature white woman, or if I am too late getting into the game here. Just looking right now. Before believing in something that won't happen I'd like to know if there is an interest. My profile has details. Thanks.
It is most definitely not too late. As long as you know what you want, get it. And there are plenty of black men out there willing to satisfy you, I'm sure. ;)

It is most definitely not too late. As long as you know what you want, get it. And there are plenty of black men out there willing to satisfy you, I'm sure. ;)
Thank you for your kind words. I didn't think I would get much of any response here originally when I posted being as I was older. Refreshing to see an older gal still has a chance.

I'm a mature wife 60+ looking to see if there is any interest in a mature white woman, or if I am too late getting into the game here. Just looking right now. Before believing in something that won't happen I'd like to know if there is an interest. My profile has details. Thanks.
After seeing your profile, definitely not too late. You look stunning! Find older white women hot

Last edited:
they would certainly work on you,
think it's time you got yourself some bbc domination for real
they are out there just waiting for you to take the first step
I am talking with a few. It will be a while because of a back injury, but it is looking better.

I love older women. When I was 23-25, I had a regular playmate of a white woman who was 42-45 and got a good 'thank you' fuck from a white woman who was in her early 60's for giving her a ride home one afternoon. In my 30's, I had opportunity to meet and fuck a 69 yr old woman on a couple of occasions in her bed with her husband present in the house. I also had an ongoing thing with a family friend who is 19 years older than me.

I love older women. When I was 23-25, I had a regular playmate of a white woman who was 42-45 and got a good 'thank you' fuck from a white woman who was in her early 60's for giving her a ride home one afternoon. In my 30's, I had opportunity to meet and fuck a 69 yr old woman on a couple of occasions in her bed with her husband present in the house. I also had an ongoing thing with a family friend who is 19 years older than me.
That sounds really good. You have experience and know what you want. I am looking and considering yet though. Your pics look nice too.

That sounds really good. You have experience and know what you want. I am looking and considering yet though. Your pics look nice too.
Thank you. Bottom line is, you're never too old to do what you want to do. I'm sure that you'll find the right person(s) for you.

You have a beautiful body.

Its never to late. you can choose how and with whom you want to play. I you want to services a strong lover. or if you want to be serviced by a strong lover....Mature women are the gold standard. :)

Its never to late. you can choose how and with whom you want to play. I you want to services a strong lover. or if you want to be serviced by a strong lover....Mature women are the gold standard. :)
I appreciate your kind words. I hadn't really thought of a Mature woman being the gold standard, that is flattering. I do know that I'd do my best to please and fulfil desires for both.

Back