Mature sluts/HW's. What is the youngest bull you had?

I once had 5 "younger" boy scouts take care of me with my hub watching and taking part. We were on a 1 week jaunt in France on a beach vacation. Things got out of hand after the first day of sunbathing and frolicing in the surf, in what turned out to be a see-thru bikini...lol, and everyone ended up having me several times a day, each day! It was none stop fucking, licking and sucking, some of it, actually a lot of it, by hubby! Younger men are unstoppable and undrainable...they never run out of steam...or cum!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

I once had 5 "younger" boy scouts take care of me with my hub watching and taking part. We were on a 1 week jaunt in France on a beach vacation. Things got out of hand after the first day of sunbathing and frolicing in the surf, in what turned out to be a see-thru bikini...lol, and everyone ended up having me several times a day, each day! It was none stop fucking, licking and sucking, some of it, actually a lot of it, by hubby! Younger men are unstoppable and undrainable...they never run out of steam...or cum!

I love your story/ % boy scouts on the beach in France. Getting some married white pussy on the beach in front of your hubby from these horny teen studs is so HOT & KINKY 🔥 🔥 🔥 :threesome::threesome:❤️

So fucking hot and beautiful. I would love to meet you and your hubby.

We have had several experiences with bulls bringing *******'s, nephew's and even a couple grandsons to get their first white pussy. Ralyn always sucks them off first then eats their ass while reaching thru legs and jerking cocks. That gets them hard fast and fucking her for a long time.

“unstoppable and undrainable”

That’s my beautifully athletic bisexual versatile and inexhaustible 25-year-old drop-dead handsome huge-cocked black buddy—now my ex-wife’s husband—all over.

I met him when he was 17 and I was in my late 20s. He and I became lovers-in-secret. Two years later I introduced him to my wife and she took his woman-virginity.

We’ve been living as a ménage-à-trois ever since.

He has always been a tremendously impressive hard-on machine, enviably multi-orgasmic and a colossally copious ejaculator.

These days he’s much more measured and deliberate and deliciously romantic in the way he goes about fucking and satisfying my ex but he’s as potent and impetuous as he ever was when he gets really worked up. Which is very often.

He’s truly a powerhouse and miracle of Youth.

Last edited:
Mine was twenty three, but apart from being much better endowed black guy who’s cock was about ten inches long but not much thicker than my husbands , he didn’t last much longer than my husband. And had only gotten about five inches into my vagina before he started ejaculating his seed .
I believe it was a notch to his mates telling them he had fucked a much older white women . But if I had heard him bragging I would have told who ever exactly how he performed.

Last edited:
Mine was twenty three, but apart from being much better endowed black guy , he didn’t last much longer than my husband.
I believe it was a notch to his mates telling them he had fucked a much older white women .
Not much longer than your husband, but obviously long enough 🤣

I would love to hear this story in more detail.

We have literally been sitting on the couch, happened recently, watching the old man/Jeff bridges….knock on door….one the young guys who just stopped by to see if he could get some head, wife never tells them no….I pause the show, she sucks their cock right there in the living room in front of me until they bust and leave…she comes back to the couch, sits besides me, grabs the remote and hits play, we cuddle and watch the show, like nothing ever happened. Pretty awesome. She jerks me off later that night when we go to bed letting m me know as she jerks me off, my cum is going to land on my belly and be wiped off and thrown away but mmmmm I have belly full of cum from that beautiful young black cock.
This sounds wonderful for all involved.

Back