Mature sluts/HW's. What is the youngest bull you had?

We have literally been sitting on the couch, happened recently, watching the old man/Jeff bridges….knock on door….one the young guys who just stopped by to see if he could get some head, wife never tells them no….I pause the show, she sucks their cock right there in the living room in front of me until they bust and leave…she comes back to the couch, sits besides me, grabs the remote and hits play, we cuddle and watch the show, like nothing ever happened. Pretty awesome. She jerks me off later that night when we go to bed letting m me know as she jerks me off, my cum is going to land on my belly and be wiped off and thrown away but mmmmm I have belly full of cum from that beautiful young black cock.

Just wondering of all you Milfs and mature Hotwives, what is the youngest bull you had between your legs. What was the largest age gap? Also did your hubby help and play with you and your bull together?

I find the age gap very erotic and stimulating for us both.

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

One of the ways inner-city gangs get school teachers to help in the illegal prohibited substances trade is by blackmail.
My wife Christine was having a relationship with an 18y.o. which is totally legal since he wasn't
a student of hers. But eventually, when homies stopped by, 3-ways naturally occurred.

The trouble is typically one of them is younger. Sometime a lot younger. When wifey is horny and
wasted on weed, she not asking to check anyone's I.D. The teens take as many phone videos as they
can. Often it is someone else in the gang that uses these compromising pix & vids as blackmail.

Indeed, it was the incredibly potent seed of these young studs that managed to plant itself in
wifey's 55 y.o. womb. The amount or volume of semen some of these young studs deposit is stunning.
Sometime such a copious load would leak-out from between Christine legs that would puddle on the floor
or the car seats. Or unbeknownst to her, be sprayed up her back, onto her suit-jacket and even ropes of it
in her hair.

In our club times...I think he was in his late twenties. The first round was very fast and he came after a few seconds. After that early shot we relaxed, he kept going and later fucked me like a real bull. I loved the energy in his hips between my legs. But I can tell you such young man are technical "fuckers" - they are pumping like a machine-gun - these may be hot for a few times but I prefere a mature bull who knows the way in my brain to open my bitch-side.

Just wondering of all you Milfs and mature Hotwives, what is the youngest bull you had between your legs. What was the largest age gap? Also did your hubby help and play with you and your bull together?

I find the age gap very erotic and stimulating for us both.

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
My wife found the age-gap incredibly exciting.

I introduced her to my 19-year-old strikingly handsome bisexual black buddy. Unbeknown to her he had been my lover since he was 17, and 7 years on he still is.

He’s a professional basketballer, stands 6’5”, weighs 182 lbs, is huge-cocked and has the most beautifully athletic Afro-American physique I have ever beheld.

At the time I introduced him to my wife he was a woman-virgin.

What attracted her to him erotically on first meeting was his quiet modesty and natural teenage charm and his super-fast sexual arousability which manifested dramatically while he and my wife slowly undressed each other beside our bed for their very first encounter.

Nothing, despite him having been my versatile lover for the preceding two years, could have prepared me or my wife for the breathtaking display of teenage sexual stamina that I witnessed from the time he joined her on our bed, all through that night and again at dawn when I was woken by him frantically fucking her again beside me on our bed.

He was the total testosterone-supercharged teenage package and my wife fell for him helplessly and hopelessly during their very first fuck. It was bareback throughout so, as she privately described to me the next morning in crazy-making detail, she got off hugely on the youthful gristliness and thick snakey veinyness of his shaft and the prominent flange of the head of his cock slipping through the rim of her vagina during his opening penetration of her.

Watching him fucking her so powerfully and naturally to Sex Heaven made me as jealous as heck of course, but I soon got over it.

Last edited:
Back