Mature sluts/HW's. What is the youngest bull you had?

In our club times...I think he was in his late twenties. The first round was very fast and he came after a few seconds. After that early shot we relaxed, he kept going and later fucked me like a real bull. I loved the energy in his hips between my legs. But I can tell you such young man are technical "fuckers" - they are pumping like a machine-gun - these may be hot for a few times but I prefere a mature bull who knows the way in my brain to open my bitch-side.
CHRISTINE: I found that whether young or old, putting my tongue in their butthole gets them hard again fairly quick.
I've been told that most of their young girlfriends (especially black girls) won't eat ass.

After you get over the social stigma, it's cool. I've even got Ray to eat my bull's butthole.
It's something he admits is very much expected of him as a submissive bottom when
he goes to the adult bookstore or initiation parties.

Just wondering of all you Milfs and mature Hotwives, what is the youngest bull you had between your legs. What was the largest age gap? Also did your hubby help and play with you and your bull together?

I find the age gap very erotic and stimulating for us both.

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
I want a gilf to find me

One of the most intense and erotic things for a cuckold (or anyone else) to watch is
when an older bull invites (and brings over) a younger relative, nephew or friend to "pop his cherry" on an
older, married, mom.

Understandably, they don't last long (at first, anyway) but they almost always fuck hard and
unload inside without asking. After a few minutes, they want to fuck again and again.

Seeing my wife Christine's cunt sore and overflowing with young bull seed is indescribable.

But the bull wasn't done yet. He insisted on me "scrubbing" (eating-out or felching) the teen's scumload
out of Christine's pussy right in front of him. I then heard him say, "That white mutha f@ck&r is a freak".

Showing no respect, a few seconds later he told me to get, "Out the way, mutha f*ck%r!" and promptly
pushed me aside and mounted my wife again. "Nut way-on up her gut!" the bull laughed.

These kinds of things really do happen! Not many people can talk about it, but it does happen.

Last edited:
Just wondering of all you Milfs and mature Hotwives, what is the youngest bull you had between your legs. What was the largest age gap? Also did your hubby help and play with you and your bull together?

I find the age gap very erotic and stimulating for us both.

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
I was a bull for the first time when I was 14: years old and the couple was at least in their 40"s. And no,vi didn't feel taken advantage of at all 😈

CHRISTINE: I found that whether young or old, putting my tongue in their butthole gets them hard again fairly quick.
I've been told that most of their young girlfriends (especially black girls) won't eat ass.

After you get over the social stigma, it's cool. I've even got Ray to eat my bull's butthole.
It's something he admits is very much expected of him as a submissive bottom when
he goes to the adult bookstore or initiation parties.
Very well said and very well for Ray to just as easily embrace it and run with it!

Back