Mature or young Bull?

My wifey enjoys both. She likes the young studs like 22-25 because they can fuck for hours. Then she’s also been with some 40+ and enjoys them because they love eating her pussy and getting her off multiple times before they pound her.

The younger ones do it to get her ready for sex. The older ones do it to make her cum so it depends how she’s feeling. Sometimes she just wants to get bent over and railed

We have been with men from 22 to 60 years old. Aspects we value include personality, character, integrity, passion and desire, good communication skills, technique and appearance. Some men develop these qualities early in life and others take some time and refinement based on their needs and experiences.

Hot wives & cucks,
I’ve been playing with cuck couples since I was in my early 20s. Now...in my mid 45s I realized that the couples I fucked were between 45 to 65 mostly. That’s how a lot of the swinging and a little BDSM came into play for me. I had no idea who swingers were until I was hammering the ******* out of this man’s wife from a bar while he jerked off and filmed us. Next thing I knew...they invited me to parties and a few clubs where I ended up fucking some of the friend’s friend’s wives. It seemed like they loved watching a 25 year old buck destroy their wives. I made sure to work out heavy in the gym and kept up my stamina. There was one Hot Wife I used to literally fuck into tears and they loved it.
Which do you prefer? Young buck, mature Bull or both? I still find myself attracted to the more “seasoned couples” but have had a few hot experiences with the 20 to 35 crowd too. My Bull cock is still just as rock hard, but I think these days I focus more on long time pleasure and burying my cock as deep as possible.
Your Superior Bull,
I would love a young bull

Depends on the situation. If just a fuck and go, I prefer older. But if spending a weekend together, def prefer young. Young black men can fuck all night and day. Wear a girl out sooo good.

After reading through this, I'm fine-tuning my approach as a younger guy. Besides them being older, I already do most of what they do, just need to improve my stroke game.

Old thread, but shoutout to the Free Game provided from "real" ppl! Blessed to see it...

Back