Mature or young Bull?

Slutty Philly wife here would LOVE a younger black stud (or 2-3 at a time)

QUOTE="BigMeat2025, post: 1869543, member: 120003"]So that’s why I’m not having luck all the mature women like and love the mature bbc. See I’m a young 27 bbc and it’s not hard but I gotta put my effort in to get play[/QUOTE]

Hot wives & cucks,
I’ve been playing with cuck couples since I was in my early 20s. Now...in my mid 45s I realized that the couples I fucked were between 45 to 65 mostly. That’s how a lot of the swinging and a little BDSM came into play for me. I had no idea who swingers were until I was hammering the ******* out of this man’s wife from a bar while he jerked off and filmed us. Next thing I knew...they invited me to parties and a few clubs where I ended up fucking some of the friend’s friend’s wives. It seemed like they loved watching a 25 year old buck destroy their wives. I made sure to work out heavy in the gym and kept up my stamina. There was one Hot Wife I used to literally fuck into tears and they loved it.
Which do you prefer? Young buck, mature Bull or both? I still find myself attracted to the more “seasoned couples” but have had a few hot experiences with the 20 to 35 crowd too. My Bull cock is still just as rock hard, but I think these days I focus more on long time pleasure and burying my cock as deep as possible.

I always picture my wife’s first time with a 25 year old hung bbc but with the mental maturity of someone 35-40...I know it’s a needle in a haystack

We have not met with very many Black Men (7) but think that our experience range qualifies us to answer this question. The youngest was 20, and we met with him only once. There was no doubt that he had great stamina and quick recovery, but he was sorely lacking in technique/style and seemed to think that all he had to do was climb on and hammer her like mad until he ejaculated. He had very little to say and seemed to be interested only in his own pleasure. His age was 20, but sadly, so was his maturity level.

The other Black Men have been in the 35-50 year range and were very different from the younger one. Without exception, all have given us much more than we had expected when we started doing this. In the right hands, my wife is multi-orgasmic and these were certainly the right hands. To be sure, they joined us for their own sexual pleasure, but HER sexual pleasure was also of prime importance to them. After a ‘date’ she was sometimes quite tender but she also was sexually and emotionally a very satisfied woman.

We won’t say never, but in the future, it’s unlikely that we will choose anyone below the age of 25.

Back