Mature or young Bull?

Hot wives & cucks,
I’ve been playing with cuck couples since I was in my early 20s. Now...in my mid 45s I realized that the couples I fucked were between 45 to 65 mostly. That’s how a lot of the swinging and a little BDSM came into play for me. I had no idea who swingers were until I was hammering the ******* out of this man’s wife from a bar while he jerked off and filmed us. Next thing I knew...they invited me to parties and a few clubs where I ended up fucking some of the friend’s friend’s wives. It seemed like they loved watching a 25 year old buck destroy their wives. I made sure to work out heavy in the gym and kept up my stamina. There was one Hot Wife I used to literally fuck into tears and they loved it.
Which do you prefer? Young buck, mature Bull or both? I still find myself attracted to the more “seasoned couples” but have had a few hot experiences with the 20 to 35 crowd too. My Bull cock is still just as rock hard, but I think these days I focus more on long time pleasure and burying my cock as deep as possible.
Your Superior Bull,
You sound like the man I need!

I would prefer a mature man. They seem to be more interested in my needs. These young guys seem too aggressive for me.

Back