Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
Yes I would I would worship it, and I think my craving for black cock is even stronger than my wife’s
I have sucked 5 cocks black of course 2 of them multiple times and 3 of them has fucked me multiple times.
As far as how it made me feel I cannot describe it but it feels so right pleasing a real man tasting his nut feeling him taking me like a woman is just to euphoric to describe, I would rather please a superior black man than to have pussy 🤜🏿

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
Yes I would your cock is gorgeous truth be known I want it more than my wife.

Yes I would your cock is gorgeous truth be known I want it more than my wife.
Most white husbands do. Lets face it if you want a black cock and cum in or on your wife,and you kiss and lick her after,you probably want black cock too,or you will after seeing how much pleasure they bring her,and how impressive they are in action. If you stay in the lifestyle eventually you will be serving BBC right beside your wife,and love doing it as much or more than she does! It makes for a happy white marriage!

It has taken quite a while to talk my girl into the idea of having me in chastity, while she fucks bbc. I agreed to this on one condition. That she must do it with well hung black men. And her agreement on her terms was that she was going to find a BBC that would use my mouth, throat and ass. We are both new to this. Her big turn on is that she wants me to be throat fucked, cum shot on my face, cum shot in my throat. While she holds the back of my head. So she can hear me ******* and gagging on [ by one big black cock before she gets to enjoy it.

It has taken quite a while to talk my girl into the idea of having me in chastity, while she fucks bbc. I agreed to this on one condition. That she must do it with well hung black men. And her agreement on her terms was that she was going to find a BBC that would use my mouth, throat and ass. We are both new to this. Her big turn on is that she wants me to be throat fucked, cum shot on my face, cum shot in my throat. While she holds the back of my head. So she can hear me ******* and gagging on [ by one big black cock before she gets to enjoy it.
When it happens be sure to let us know :) Clean your ass out first and stretch it a bit with some small to medium dildos so you get used to the feeling. You don't want it to hurt too much ;)

Attachments

• Watching hubby.jpg
    Watching hubby.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 140
  • you can do it.jpg
    you can do it.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 118
Back