Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

it would be nice to include your state. people are not going to waste time looking for your location.

based on your state alone, no one can ever secure your home address.................honest.

It has taken quite a while to talk my girl into the idea of having me in chastity, while she fucks bbc. I agreed to this on one condition. That she must do it with well hung black men. And her agreement on her terms was that she was going to find a BBC that would use my mouth, throat and ass. We are both new to this. Her big turn on is that she wants me to be throat fucked, cum shot on my face, cum shot in my throat. While she holds the back of my head. So she can hear me ******* and gagging on [ by one big black cock before she gets to enjoy it.
Oh yes, white women love leading us to this point. In that moment we embody all white men, so many in her life she wants to see and hear gagging on thick Black Dick as she controls the situation. Good for you, do what she says. Swallow, gag and just be white.

Back