Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
I have fluffed my wife’s bull’s bbcs and even on occasion if we find a guy who’s into it she’ll dress me up, cage my cock and make me suck a bbc from start to finish. She’s even strapon fucked me while I sucked him off. Good times
873762E3-0D5D-4476-B2B7-C0318DFA31A7.png

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
I am 57 married white man I am addicted to black cock. Yes I have and will suck black cock in front of my wife. I will fluff her bull before he fucks her I will lick out what he leaves in her after I suck him clean.
I will suck him to Completion in front of her. I will suck black cock even if she wasn't there. I would even bend over allowing him access to my man pussy. If he was to call me and tell me to go to his house and suck him I will, even if he has friends who are there I will suck them too, I would undress while they stayed dress and beg each one for their cock.

I have a 64 year old black bbw mistress who always has yummy cream filled pussy for me to eat when I go to her house. There's times she has the bull there where I must show honor and Gratitude for the gift he left for me in her pussy.

I been thru Atlanta 3 times last month if I knew where to find any I would have stopped.

Will be going back thru in couple of weeks

Would you suck a BBC
Yes I love sucking black cocks I am a whitwe man I have sucked black cocks most all my life My first was older black boys I ws 13 yrss old thye wrer any where from 15 yr to 18 yrs old I go to tghe point they started fucking my ass The sex was wonderful Some white boys started bully me But my black friends protected me as I was there sissy bitch I often was used in grang band wherre they took me to this old barn and many boys fucked me for hours every weeekend I love it

I have never sucked a cock of any kind , I think about it every day , I look at this site every day .. I would love to have a huge cock dangling in between me and the wife .. she thinks I am plenty but I'd love to see a huge black cock split her open after I suck it hard while he is sucking her titties and fingering her tight little pussy . Rite after I get him super hard I want to be under them as he fucks her from behind , he pulls out ever once in a while so I can clean his BBC then rite when he is ready to cum I want the first load in my mouth ..
Yes I would love the same

Back