Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

sucked a few black cocks in my time. sometimes it was with my ex during a gangbanged session with 5 local college lads. sometimes I'd meet up with 2 or 3 of them on my own.

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
My craving to suck bbc is as strong as almost any sexual cravings I have. I think about it daily
I want very badly to find a bbc to orally service on a regular basis. Your dick looks perfect.
when I’m sucking a black dick I feel very submissive. I like that. I’m not sure why. I love feeling a guys cock swell up abd pump hot cum into my mouth. I haven’t had a ton of experience but with the right bbc I could do more

before covid, i was feeling risky. I was secretly planning to travel over there to ATL, to one of your clubs called ‘bulldogs’. when I was researching it at work, my heart was pumping... the idea of me going down there myself, book a hotel and go there for the night, a young asian twink nerd like me, going there and talking to older black men.. and possibly taking one back to my room to satisfy my outrageous BBC craving!

i was wondering if this would be a good idea, have you been there? Would someone like me be able to have a good time? Anything i should
Worry about?

let me know, i still plan on doing soo once everything is okay again.
I think about planning a trip to explore that type of fun too.

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
My husband would 100% suck on that and love every second of it

its so nice to see a cuckold couple that enjoys making the other happy.
I am planning a cross country trip to AZ. I cant wait, I would love to chat, and hope you have found a steady bull to make you and your cuck happy :)
Road trips can be fun. Maybe we could meet along the way.

Back