Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

Not into fucking a man, but I love making them ******* on my black cock!

For alot of white men once they see a huge black cock live they can't help themselves but get on their knees and have to have it in their mouths. It is like black cock has a mystical spell on them. Black men need to take advantage of white men and fuck their mouths hard and deep.

I have sucked black cock, although my wife doesn't know and is no longer into playing with other men at all. (Hardly even me.) My experiences with black cocks and their owners have been delightful, and I am hoping there are still some opportunities to hear the most wonderful words in the world: "Get down there and suck my dick!" Yours by the way is glorious - but for the opportunity!

I’d say my craving is stronger than my wives and I’m probably a better and more eager deepthroater we than her. Would love to suck it in front of her or with her. Nice bbc ya got there.
Almost every bull we have been with is an equal opportunity cock feeder. They don't give a fuck who is on the receiving end sucking their cocks. More than a couple have been more than willing to breed my ass repeatedly too.:sex:

I would truly enjoy sucking a BBC to completion and swallowing as much of his load as I could. If i was unable to handle all of his load I would take my punishment and try and try again on every meeting with him till I was able to properly service him fully. I have sucked and swallowed but never a BBC. One of my biggest fantasies is to suck a BBC bull in front of my wife just before I guide him into her after she begs him to mount her. I am hopeful but unsure if I will ever have this fantasy come true.

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
I sucked black cocks in front of wife, no big deal

I'm getting older and the plumbing doesn't always work perfectly. BUT even just the thought of a black dick in my mouth banging at the back of my throat NEVER fails to get me as hard as I have ever gotten (REAL hard). I sure wish I could make it a much more regular thing. I would love to be "on call" for a few studs so that when they are either not in the mood to expend the effort to get pussy, or for some reason that I can't imaging, can't find one in the amount of time they want - just dial 434........... mmmm!

Back