Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

I like to suck! 40 years ago I met a black man that wanted me to suck him. I met him a few times. Sometimes in a motel or his car and then at his house. He was married. There is something special about sucking a black cock. The first time he shot his load in my mouth I couldn't swallow it, but then he spanked me for wasting his cum. I sucked him off again and swallowed it all, even licking the last drop off the end of his cock. After seeing him a couple times I was fucked by him. I was really hooked, but then he died suddenly and I got married so it was over. A year ago I hooked up with a black man that I met on line and I just couldn't help myself. I had to suck another cock. So finally I gave in and went to his house. I got naked for his and laid on the bed between his legs and played with his beautiful uncut cock. He told me to start sucking him so I took him in my mouth and it was like I had never stopped sucking cock. I sucked for a while and when I knew he was ready to cum I made sure my lips were tight around his cock. He filled my mouth with cum and I gladly swallowed it all. He just emailed me and said he wants to meet up again and this time he wants to fuck me. I keep telling myself to not go, but I can't stop thinking about how perfect his cock feels in my mouth. I want him to feed me his cum again. He is a very strong man. I want to be dominated by him. I want him to use me for his pleasure. His cock is big and I'm afraid of him fucking me, but I know I won't stop thinking about it until I'm on my back under him while he gives me the fucking that I need. Yes I like to suck cock.

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
fantasize about it in front of my wife. I would feel feminine, sexy, humiliated, inadequate and embarrassed and excited!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC

Nice cock. I would get on my knees for it.

Would you suck a BBC

I’d say my craving is stronger than my wives and I’m probably a better and more eager deepthroater we than her. Would love to suck it in front of her or with her. Nice bbc ya got there.

Back