Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

I sucked my first cock yesterday. It was a bbc bull my wife and I met on fetlife. My wife has been fucking him for a few weeks now. I get to watch and Jack off but never participated before.

He asked me if I was ever interested in sucking a cock in our group txt, I eagerly said yes. So my wife ordered me to leave work early yesterday and go to his place and give him a blow job. It was better than I anticipated. His cock was so hard and much bigger than mine.

He had me lick and suck his balls and nipples too. When he came he grabbed my head and put his cock on the side of my cheek and blew his load all over the side of my face and in my mouth.

It was wonderful. I continued to suck his cock to make sure I got all the cum out. It tasted really good. He told me I did a really good job and that he wants me to keep going over and giving him head at least once a week.

He said my wife is still better but only because she’s a female and that we’re both very good cock suckers. I was very proud of my self.

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
I have sucked bbc in front of my ex and both she and her bull loved it. I would love to suck yours if you lived closer daddy.

My wife confessed to cheating on me with a bbc and she let him creampie her. She said it was the most cum she’s ever seen in her life. It’s soaked her panties and even got her shorts wet. She come home and sat on my face and made me eat her cum filled pussy. It wasn’t until about 3 years later before she confessed. After I got over being hurt and mad it turned me on. I wanted to see her fuck a bbc. She told me only if I eat there cum again. So I agreed and we have been hooked ever since. She fucked close to 100 bbc and I’ve sucked probably 25 to 30 and have eaten that many or more cum right out of her fucked opened up pussy. It turns me on how much bigger they are and how different she sounds when taken a black cock!

My ex and later first wife got me into this; actually caught her with a black guy with the biggest cock I had ever seen up till then balls deep in her cunt. She later got me into cock sucking and we often shared BBC. Yep, orally bi and will suck a big black cock with a woman or just one on one with a guy. I am not a sissy and am actually dominant, and have a good sized dick for a white guy, just nowhere near as big as BBC. Just enjoy BBC as much as women.
Bravo! 👏👏👏

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
Hello my wife loves it when I suck a BBC

I can't believe how lucky I was today. Out of the clear blue sky I received an email from a connection I made and he wants to meet. Ends up he's a black guy and loves to be verbal and dominant. He's been telling me all day in his emails what he intends to do to me when we meet later this week. Like you, I am starting to dream about it already.
Did you meet him?

Back