Married Hotwives over 50 ???

Yes I’m over fifty, I was over fifty when I experienced my first bbc although my husband had tried to encourage me to have a sexual experience with a black guy who’s penis is so much bigger than my husbands. I refused to entertain the idea for many years. But having experienced my first bbc I had the best sex ever in my life . I had my first ever vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasms as he fucked me harder and longer than I had ever experienced with my husband. I never experienced a penis that stretched my vagina so wide and deep as his superior black penis has . I regret not experiencing sex so satisfying as when he fucked me that first time.

Last edited:
Yes I’m over fifty, I was over fifty when I experienced bbc although my husband had tried to encourage me to have a sexual experience with a black guy who’s penis is so much bigger than my husbands. I refused to entertain the idea for many years. But having experienced my first bbc I had the best sex ever in my life . I had my first ever vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasms as he fucked me harder and longer than I had ever experienced with my husband. I never experienced a penis that stretched my vagina so wide and deep as his superior black penis has . I regret not experiencing sex so satisfying as when he fucked me that first time.
Congratulations, what finally made you agree to try it after saying no for so many years?

We have always had a fantastic sex life, he suggested it and of course I said no way but after years of him wanting it I gave in. About 6-7 year ago he wanted to see me with a black guy and here we are. Black exclusively
Yet another example of going black and never going back. Any husband that truly loves their wife would want them to experience the absolute and ultimate sexual pleasures. Anything less is so selfish. It’s the most incredible experience possible to watch one’s loved one so wonderfully sexually satisfied and support them all the way.

Back